Gift Ideas for a 2yo boy?

Mummy2B21

Mum of Two
Reaction score
We've pretty much finished buying for our 2yo son but his grandparents want to buy him something with a £50 limit and I just can't think of anything...

So I'm asking what have you bought your 2yo's?

We have already got him; A balance bike, Playmobil 123 sets, dressing up costumes, fix and build it toys, Melissa & Doug toys, aquaplay smoby, and some other learning bits.. Our 4yo is having paw patrol toys which they will both probably play with.. I would like something that he can develop with..

My Lo turns 2 just after Christmas so a mixture of his birthday and Christmas presents are:

Balance bike
Remote control Thomas
Various duplo sets
Wooden building blocks
New dressing gown, slippers and pj's
Chad valley magnetic easel (from argos basically a big standing up etch a sketch)
Football activity centre
My pal scout
Books
Puzzles

We have got our lo a basketball hoop thats adjustable, that also turns into swingball. Itll grow with him and will be hreat when friends or cousins come over. We got it from Argos.

Happyland space ship. DS is 4 and loves the one at nursery although he is really too old for it.
Maybe paw patrol of his own. Then they can play together

What about a wooden car garage?

My two year old is spiderman obsessed thanks to his older brother so everything is spiderman and averages but I don't think may 2 year old are so won't suggest any of his stuff lol

He's getting a balance bike but u have got that and he will be getting a wooden garage if I have any money left when finished everyone else

This is Thomas' Christmas list, he loves vehicles and Duplo

Ninky Nonk Train (the one that goes round on a track)
Fisher Price Cash Register
B. Wacky
Duplo Airport
Thomas Take n Play Spiral Track
Duplo Creative Box
Lego Quatro (second hand from eBay, he played with some at a friend's house and loved it
Search and Rescue Harold
Playtown Airport (book)
In The Night Garden Story Treasury (book)

My mum is getting him a Duplo train set which he will be so excited by. In his stocking he will have accessories for his wooden railway, bath toys, a torch and yet more Duplo!

My 2 year old is obsessed over trains right now so he has a bunch of trains in his gifts. Cars. He got a truck hauling a Horse trailer. He got some Play dough and coloring stuff.

Something he is interested in is a Ball pit. Or like Soccer balls basketballs ect.

Thomas take n play sets? There's some good offers on them at the moment.

Or a car garage and some cars. Rio loves Hotwheels cars so we have those, but there are lots of wooden car garages that I think are lovely.

Arts and crafts box? Toddlers love getting messy as I'm sure you'll know. Pack it full of bottles of paint, sequins, pipe cleaners, feathers, pva glue, coloured card, glitter, wobbly eyes, pom poms etc. That's something that could be a nice joint present for both actually.

Dressing up box? Fireman outfit, policeman, doctor, superhero etc.

How about a kitchen, you could get one around that budget if that something he might like. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->