Gift Ideas for DH

dizzy65

Momma of my 4 Boys!
Reaction score
I am going shopping for him tomorrow and have absolutely no idea what to go for! any ideas are greatly appreciated :)

I got mine an ipad mini, he had been using a 1st generation ipad for about 5 years but it eventually died so I thought he deserved a new one lol I also got him a Garmin HR watch (he is a runner) also a box of coffee from around the world it contains 9 different types of coffee and a Costa set for one :) Dont know if any of that helps but I always find my OH the hardest to buy for.

OH and I are fairly strapped for cash this Christmas (he needed 4 new tyres just recently, my exhaust went, we've just moved house, issues with the csa and need to start baby shopping). I got him aftershave he likes, new clothes (he never, ever buys clothes for himself as he hates it), shoes and I got chocolate, socks, candles (he loves a yankee candle) and snowfairy body wash from lush (too embarrassed to buy it for himself) for his stocking.

I got my dh a dressing gown, a billy connelly DVD, craft beer kit and ds got him a Star Wars mug and pj bottoms, and the pets DVD (can you tell ds picked the stuff himself!).

I've got DH a new aftershave, new jeans, some Lego, body wash set and Fifa 17

Mine is into gadgets and technology. I got him an iPad mini but he had it about a month ago so he's not having anything else now :laugh2:

My OH had a fortune spent on his ridiculously expensive taste in clothing last month and has had all that early (birthday Nov and I put both £££s together and he gets them straight away)
Then I always feel guilty that he has nothing to open Christmas so end up getting more :haha:

To open he has 2 X 1000 piece jigsaws, a carry case for the jigsaws so the pieces don't get lost while he's doing them, Ralph Lauren boxers and socks, molton brown shower gel and a kindle fire with extra memory and a case and some white chocolate toblerone lol

I find men so difficult to buy for!

I've got my OH a new pair of trainers and going to get him a couple of tshirts also. He gets things when he wants them which is sometimes difficult, but with not much money this year I couldn't afford anything else.

My hubby's main gift is a stunt driving experience with an ex Top Gear driver.

Mines is getting a soundbar for the tv as he has been going on about one for years.

He is also getting jammies like he does every year.

I bought him titanfall 2 for his xbox because he has been moaning that I haven't told anyone to get him a game and I felt a bit bad.

Also got him an engraved wooden key ring with our daughters name and date of birth. It's quite a good quality one.

Then I bought him a motorbike pizza cutter because he loves pizza and he wants a motorbike (no chance buddy)

Then a grow your own sports car coz we need a new car but cant afford one ...

Also a star wars light sabre toothbrush and a stormtrooper car air freshener.

Might get him a bottle of issey Miyake aftershave is money allows.

Last year we only spent about £20 on each other hence why he got a bit extra this year. Next year we will hopefully be expecting #2 so it will be another cheap one next year.

My hubby is getting some retro Transformers DVDs he asked for, a dvd set of history stuff about the Catholic Church he wanted (loves religious history). And a $100 gift card to a game store here. And stuff for his stocking.

I got oh some aftershave, a belt, a helmet, a reeces lip balm and a pair of slippers from Santa. Got him some radox bath salts, radix bubble bath and a lush bath bomb. I think that's it. He is a nightmare to buy for. He never wants anything. He didn't want me to get him anything because he just himself a new bike which was a joint birthday and Christmas present to himself.

My hubby has got
Pair of sketchers (he picked)
Uno game
Belt
Socks
Pj bottoms
Sweets
Bluetooth speaker
Tickets for me and him to go to cirque beserk in Opera House

The only thing he knows about is the shoes

Thanks for all the ideas ladies! I Hope he likes what I chose for him :D

I have got my DH a Drone. I know he was been thinking of getting one for a while.

We don't 'do' presents to each other, we usually club together and buy something we want. This year, we have bought a tropical aquarium. It's all set up, just waiting for the water/bacteria to mature before we can put fish in it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->