Girl and boys names?

mamawanabe21

Pregnant with #2
Reaction score
I'm finding it really difficult to actually find a name I like. So far, I've gotten two names for a girl, both of them people have screwed their noses up to, and two names for a boy.

Which do you prefer for each? I'm finding out the sex on tuesday, and I need to have 2 names ready, because the names are part of my gender reveal :)

Boys: Edward John Christopher (Teddy for short) or Noah John Christopher.
Girls: Aoife-Mai Anne (Ee-fah May) or Troian Grace (Troy-an)

I think I'm leaning more towards Edward John Christopher, and Aoife-Mai Anne though. Opinions please?

I like Aoife-Mai Anne for the girl, and could go either way with the boy, but do like the nn Teddy :)

I like both your boys names, probably slightly prefer Edward as it won't be so common for a wee boy. For a girl, I think Aoife May is pretty, but I'd personally leave out the hyphen.
I know you didn't ask for opinions on that, but if you're not 100% sure, I'd probably drop the name from your gender reveal. It's be a shame if you changed your mind later on but felt pressured into keeping the name you already announced.

isn't teddy short for Theodor, Eddie/eddy is short for Edward

Edward is a family name in my family and ive never heard any of them called that

i like the first name for a boy but the second is nice as well just not my first choice but personally im not a fan of either girls name sorry

isn't teddy short for Theodor, Eddie/eddy is short for Edward

Edward is a family name in my family and ive never heard any of them called that

i like the first name for a boy but the second is nice as well just not my first choice but personally im not a fan of either girls name sorry

Ted / Teddy is also a common abbreviation for Edward as well as Theodore. We have an 80-something year old Edward in our family who is known as Ted. Ted Heath's name was Edward! Teddy Kennedy was an Edward.

Well, I found out I'm having a girl, and have chosen Aoife-Mai :D Thanks for all of your opinions :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->