Girl names ending with -lyn

FleurDeMai

Reaction score
To honour my grandmother who passed away three years ago and was named Lyne, I'd like to give my daughter (if it turns out this bump is pink) a middle name that ends with -lyn (we will spell it -lyne though).

So far, I can only think of Evelyne. It was my childhood best friend's name though, so that might confuse my family.
And Carolyne is absolutely out of question for some reason I'd rather not explain here...

Any suggestion?

Caitlyne
Ashlyne
Caelyne/Kaylyne
Cheralyne
Jacklyne
Gwendolyne
Jolyne
Joslyne
Madelyne
Roslyne or Rosalyne
Tamlyne

Hope that helps a little.... Obviously it will depend on what the first name is going to be!

Brooklyn works for a boy or girl

lyn can be added to almost all names really

Ashlyn
Brooklyn
Mikaelyn
Addalyn
Amberlyn
Keiralyn
Madilyn
Stacilyn
Saralyn

You really could switch any name to have Lyn/Lyne in it.

I agree with previous poster....'Lyn' or 'lyne" can be added to anyname really.

If you like Evelyn why not keep it as an option. You said childhood friend, so I take that to mean this individual is not currently an adult friend.

Aishlinn (ash Lynne)

Roslyn

Caitlin (Kate Lynne)

Rilyn

It is true that you can take any name and add -lyn at the end... at least it is in english. In my language though, it doesn't seem to work so well.

Thank you all for the suggestions! It helps to see them written so I can see if they'd work or not. I am a fan of Madelyne. Can't believe I hadn't thought of it!

I have always liked breelynn I know it isn't common but I love it lol too bad I need a s or j name lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->