*** Girls 12-18 Month Clothes For Sale - ** More Added Page 2 **

jakey1

Twin Mummy
Reaction score
Here are a few girls 12-18 month clothes that I have available for sale

Will hopefully be adding more girls 12-18 month clothes in the next few weeks. Just got to sort through it all first as some bits and pieces still fit at the moment - let me know if your interested and what sort of things your looking for :flower:x

Paypal (please cover fees/gift), Cheque/Postal Order accepted

1) Lovely girls jeans with stripy belt - excellent condition - SOLD

girls 12-18 month jeans.jpg

2) Gorgeous Denim Skirt With Bow Detail - BNWT - SOLD

girls denim skirt.jpg

3) Denim Skirt With Floral Embroidery - SOLD

denim skirt with embroidery.jpg

4) Gorgeous Summer Dress - Looks Lovely On - SOLD

dress 4.jpg

5) Lovely Summery Dress (Very Similar To Previous But Slightly Different) - SOLD

dress 1.jpg

6) Girls Stripy T-Shirt (George) - SOLD

george tshirt.jpg

7) Denim Look Coulottes - Only Been Worn Once - £3.50 Posted

collotes.jpg

8) Deep Purple Velvety Dress - £2.75 Posted

dress 3.jpg

9) Girls Swimming Costume - Pink With Orange Trim & Heart Detail - Never Been Worn - SOLD

girls swimming costume - 12-18 months.jpg

As I've said, I have loads more clothes to sort through but this is it for now - open to offers and happy to combine postage on multiple purchases :flower: xx

I def want 5 Would you do 4 and 5 for £5 posted :) if you have any other summer stuff I'll be interested x

I def want 5 Would you do 4 and 5 for £5 posted :) if you have any other summer stuff I'll be interested x

Yeah £5 posted is fine hun - This is all I have at the moment but I'm pretty sure I have more summer stuff in the wardrobe. Will be sorting more out in the next couple of weeks (need to establish what fits and what doesn't :lol:) and as soon as I list more bits and pieces I'll let you know - I'll pm you with my paypal now :flower: x

hi just i have aquestion please why i cant post any selling theread her can you help

hi just i have aquestion please why i cant post any selling theread her can you help

Hi there - you need to have at least 3 months membership and have made at least 250 posts before you can start a selling/wanted thread. When you have reached both of these targets then admin will lift the limits on your account :flower: x

Have sold most of my 12-18 month clothes now but I've found another 12-18 month dress to add to the remaining items: -

Gorgeous Patchwork Dress from Next - £4.50 Posted

patchwork next dress.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"