Girls 3-6 Month NEXT Coat/Jacket, fluffy purple, gorgeous! £5 delivered :D

Samemka

Mummy of 2 girlies
Reaction score
Gorgeous little coat which buttons up the middle, very warm and cosy.

Very good condition.

Looking for £5.50 delivered (postage will be £1.82)

REDUCED £5

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 12
oooh i would so have it but she has 3 coats already well 4 found this green one in charoty shop today

Ah I was the same, they both had so many coats!

Well i wouldnt buy from this member sent cash for a sleepsuit , asked about delivery and told someone else posted on her behalf and she would look into it but i have not had any reply or refund or offer of prof of postage to claim myself, i think this member is rude not to get back to me after leaving messages on the visitor page as the inbox is always full ...........
Also changed her screen name in the hope we dont notice!

Well i wouldnt buy from this member sent cash for a sleepsuit , asked about delivery and told someone else posted on her behalf and she would look into it but i have not had any reply or refund or offer of prof of postage to claim myself, i think this member is rude not to get back to me after leaving messages on the visitor page as the inbox is always full ...........
Also changed her screen name in the hope we dont notice!

How would changing my screen name help given all my old posts just change to my new name? That isn't the reason, geez.

You have been refunded via paypal, I seriously don't know what your problem is with me but I wont bother selling on here again, not worth the hassle for a £3 sleepsuit.

I dont recall getting a refund and you never said you had done that! and as for the hassle it is me that has been getting pm's from your unhappy buyers when it could have been sorted with a few messages being sent by yourself! My problem is you take the time to sell me stuff then choose to ignore my attempts to sort things via pm and considering it has taken this for you to take notice of the private messages i have left you since JULY! We all have issues in our lives that make life difficult but i dont use them as excuses for being ignorant, it may have taken you a while to get online properly but you sill had time to put on more stuff for sale.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->