Girls Christmas pyjamas?

Mummy May

Mummy of 2
Reaction score
Anyone seen any nice ones? I'm struggling! And if I do find a pair they're out of stock. Boo. I've tried Asda, Tesco, Gap,Debenhams, eBay and a load of other places I've forgotten I've been searching that long :rofl:

Nope! I liked some in asda but out of stock. Boots mini club had some?

I’ve not seen any around this year but in previous years we have got ours from marks and Spencer’s, Avon and Primark if you haven’t tried any of those places yet. I’ve also not seen any I really like this but amazon had one pair that might make do

Marks and Spencer worth a look. Just hope they're in stock Friday (DH pay day)

I've seen some in primark. Was in there looking for boys xmas pjs, didn't see any but saw some cute girls ones!

I looked in Boots for my DD! There was a few pairs in the shop near me that I liked.

I looked in Boots one for my DD! There was a few pairs in the shop near me that I liked.

Boots pjs are always lovely but unfortunately only go up to age 5-6.

Last year i got DD gorgeous christmas pjs from marks and Spencer and matalan.

You could also try mothercare?

I looked in Boots one for my DD! There was a few pairs in the shop near me that I liked.

Boots pjs are always lovely but unfortunately only go up to age 5-6.

Last year i got DD gorgeous christmas pjs from marks and Spencer and matalan.

You could also try mothercare?

Ahh! Damn it, I didn’t know that! Only in 1.5-2 here :haha:

Matalan have got some lovely ones too for the whole family. There’s some gorgeous Cath Kidston ones too!

It was the Asda ones I wanted too. I saw a pair in M&S but I just can't justify spending £15 on 1 pair of pyjamas this year because I'm totally skint. I will check Primark next time I'm there. Xx

I know it's not strictly Christmas but Primark are doing matching mother and daughter pj's!

I know it's not strictly Christmas but Primark are doing matching mother and daughter pj's!

Where are these in the store? I’d love these for my DD and I!

Have you tried Primark? You may need to check their online catalogue first.

Boyes have some in store £5-8. Women's are £10 (if you have that shop)

Ireland, Italy, Spain, Portugal and France! Ffs! :cry:

Just got an email from matalan:
KIDS5OFF20 kidswear

Valid until 31st :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member