Girls clothes 18-24mths and 2-3yrs ;-) GOING CHEAP

MADLYSBOYS

My 2 Boys = COMPLETE!
Reaction score
Hi :wave:

My Sister has once again roped me into helping her to sell my nieces outgrown clothes :dohh: All have been washed but am afraid not :iron: seems my Sister is as afraid of the :iron: as much as I am :rofl: All are in excellent condition unless otherwise stated, some have never been worn simply washed and others have only be worn a few times :thumbup:

Prices do not include p&p will I will work out depending on what is wanted and please cover fees or gift pay :flower:

Picture 1 - Shorts, Denim ones Next 2-3years & White ones Pumpkin Patch 2years WHITE ONES AVAILABLE DENIM ONE SOLD
Picture 3 - Top Early Days 18-24 months

Attachments

• to sell 043.jpg
    to sell 043.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 5
  • to sell 045.jpg
    to sell 045.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 4
  • to sell 046.jpg
    to sell 046.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 3
  • to sell 047.jpg
    to sell 047.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 8
:coffee: Going to Post Office today if anyone is interested in anything :flower:

How much including p and p would the coat be? :flower:

dont think it will add fees as its under £5 no?? is for me will take the item anyway x

Oh I didnt realise that its only over 5.00 that you pay fees :dohh:

Will pm you my paypal if you want item number 4 then hon??

yes plz hun and if there is any fees i will get them no probs xx

Thats fab hun, i will definatly take the coat.

In terms of the h&m dress, how long is it? and what is is made from? and whats the condition?My lo is so tall, so she needs long dresses for the length but i dont want it to hang off her width wise (iykwim)

And the next shorts, are they adjustable? as my lo is a skinny mini

If the other lady doesn't want the coat then I will :)

Thats fab hun, i will definatly take the coat.

In terms of the h&m dress, how long is it? and what is is made from? and whats the condition?My lo is so tall, so she needs long dresses for the length but i dont want it to hang off her width wise (iykwim)

And the next shorts, are they adjustable? as my lo is a skinny mini

Hi hon :wave:

The dress is in excellent condition and has hardly been worn, my sister buys my niece far too many clothes :dohh: its a soft cotton type material as for length :shrug: doesn't say on the label sorry :flower: and the next shorts are not adjustable!

Would you like to take the coat?

Yeah i will take the coat hun :)

would you do the coat and dress for £4.50 posted? :flower:

i can paypal you in the morning. im on my phone at the mo and my oh is revising for an exam on the computer. so i won't get a chance to go on until tomorrow. x

Can I have the next denim shorts in the first pic, age 2-3, can you PM me total price and your paypal please x

Yeah i will take the coat hun :)

would you do the coat and dress for £4.50 posted? :flower:

i can paypal you in the morning. im on my phone at the mo and my oh is revising for an exam on the computer. so i won't get a chance to go on until tomorrow. x

I will take £5 posted hon but not Inc fées it will cost about £2 postage and really is very cheap,the coat has never been worn :flower:

Thats cool with me :)

I was just trying to be a little bit cheeky. Still ok to paypal you in the morning?

Also slight off topic, but the letter in your profile pic, where did you get them from? I would love to get my lo some, but its finding some where taht does slightly differnt names/spellings x

Great :)

I got them from a stall in my local shopping centre tohat comes every now and again :) Oliver's is nearly six years old now :lol: and I bought Charlie's last month! They make them so unusual names are fine ;) they also have a website but I cannot remember the name :dohh: leave it with me and tomorrow i will see if i can find it :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->