Girl's clothes - Newborn upwards. **Boy's bits added 3 months upwards**

Jem_x3

Mummy to Isabella :)
Reaction score
https://shop.ebay.co.uk/jem_x3/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

That's my ebay link if anyone's interested. Will be adding more over the next few days which are brand new. Also selling Tommee Tippee and boots bottles, breast pump, pads all BNIB. Will accept offers :thumbup:

Are you prepared to sell off ebay? Was also wondering if you offer combined postage? I am v interested in.the newborn outfit with red headband! Thanks hun. Xx

Hulahoop - give me a PM about what you're interested in and yes I'll combine postage hun :) xx

More is being added including more brand new bottles and baby shoes! :thumbup:

Ok hun I have added even more lol bigger sizes which are 3-6 months if you're interested. Will message you back in a bit just getting my little one sorted out! xx

Ok hun I have added even more lol bigger sizes which are 3-6 months if you're interested. Will message you back in a bit just getting my little one sorted out! xx

No probs. I just saw you had added more!! I wish you would stop putting lovely items for sale!!! :haha:

xx

Still lots left for sale will accept offers. All items clean and in great condition :thumbup:

More girl's stuff added and boy's 3 months upwards including shoes. Need rid of it all no space lol! :thumbup:

I wish you would stop adding new items!!! Lmao :D I am keeping my eye on the pink hat & gloves!!!

xx

:haha: Sorry, I'm clearing out a room full of stuff to make way for Isabella to have her own room she's still in with me and it's a nightmare! There's plenty more to come :haha: xx

Received my items today hun, love them!!!! Thanks v.much!!!

xx

You're welcome hunni so glad you like them :flower:

Also there is still more on my ebay. Welcome to all offers really need to get rid of it even if it's only a little bit :thumbup:

Hiya hun. The newborn jeans are they soft or stiff material?

xx

Not stiff like proper jeans hun. The material is quite.. floppy.. if you get me :haha:

Erm.. £2? I'll throw in the hat and gloves you like for 3.50 ;) :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->