Girls, i need your opinions!

Char&Bump-x

Me and her
Reaction score
I'm looking into making wipes, like these:

https://farm2.static.flickr.com/1118/834982716_04017a1256.jpg

https://farm2.static.flickr.com/1268/940707566_e3930247a8.jpg

Are they something you ladies would be interested in? How much would you pay for them?

What materials would you prefer if you were to buy them. I've seen fleece/cotton and fleece/terry toweling. what would be your ideal wipes?

:)

They are gorgeous! Without meaning to burst your bubble I am sorry, just being honest, but there are more and more of bits like these coming out so the markets becoming more competitive. I don't think I've ever seen wipes that cost more than £2 each to give you a rough idea. I do think they are cute though and would make a lovely gift!

No hun, not 'bursting my bubble', i know they arent worth much :)
but they look cute, and i need a hobby lol

x

I'd rather bamboo velour one side and bamboo terry on the other. They look lovely in the pic though. :)

They're really pretty! Not sure about costs as I just bought my first lot from weenotions and haven't looked at any since :lol: I have bamboo terry on one side and velour on the other and they're great :D

bamboo terry, and either velour or fleece on the other side. They look great!

Did you think about making a bag mathing the wipes?

One side of bamboo would be ideal!

I personally like flannel/obv so you get the cute print on one side then really soft on the other side. When I bought them they were either $.75 each or $1.25 each I can't remember for sure, I wouldn't pay more than probably $1.75 each with shipping

oooh pretty!

id go bamboo terry...maybe a fiver for a pack of 5 would get some interest?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->