jenmcn1

Expecting baby #4:)
Reaction score
Team yellow here with my 4th and final baby. We're stuck on girls names
So far on our list we have:

Adeline
Magnolia
Abigail

Any suggestions? Any names on the list that you like?

Team yellow here with my 4th and final baby. We're stuck on girls names
So far on our list we have:

Adeline
Magnolia
Abigail

Any suggestions? Any names on the list that you like?

I really like Abigail :) We have a couple little girls we know with that name here. Is there anything you are looking for in a name? Strong, girly, classy, etc.?

We just found out ours is a girl and her name is Leah Roxanne. We like it because it was strong but pretty.

Other names:
Rachel
Ava
Lacy
Brianna
Katie/Kaitlin/Kate
Marcy
Leila
Ashlyn

I have an Abigail and I love it, I think it's a great name for a little girl and I know it'll grow with her. Adeline is also beautiful and was my grandma's name so we considered it for our LO as well! But I preferred Abby to Addy when it came down to nicknames.

Magnolia is cool but a bit out there for me.

Some suggestions that are similar in style:

Margot
Sadie
Ivy
Emilia
Violet
Eloise
Clara

The only thing about Magnolia is that it's the name of a very 'plain' and 'boring' colour of paint (!) so people joke about painting something magnolia, ie keeping it boring or plain iyswim. Although Maggie is a cool nickname!

Love Abigail and Adeline

The only thing about Magnolia is that it's the name of a very 'plain' and 'boring' colour of paint (!) so people joke about painting something magnolia, ie keeping it boring or plain iyswim. Although Maggie is a cool nickname!

Love Abigail and Adeline
Yeah I just recently heard that magnolia is a paint in the UK. It's not here in Canada so I think it would be safe to use the name here;)

Thank you so much ladies!! Love all your suggestions!!!
I also really love the name Eden for a girl. Just not sure.
We are thinking to use the name Grace for a middle name. I want something really feminine and pretty, although I love some of the cutesy gender neutral names.

Totally lost on this lol...

I really like Adeline! Also love Eden. Both of those names go really well with Grace.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->