Girls nappies...

BeckyBoo

Mum to 2
Reaction score
I'm scared I'm not cleaning Kalea properly. A MW didn't show me this time so I'm clueless from having a boy first. My mum said "Clean it like you do yours"... Well I'm scared I'll hurt Kalea cleaning her... or I'm not doing a good enough job and also it's a pain to clean the inside flaps (Sorry TMI). Anyone got any tips? :\

She doesn't smell and isn't sore down there, I'm just scared I'm not doing it properly.

I've been thnking about this aswell as i had a boy first time and now expecting a girl. I've got no tips but as long as your giving her a really good clean i'm sure she'll be fine.

Just remember to always wipe front to back and to get in all the creases

My little girl is now 15months old and I worried about this too!! Sorry if this is TMI but when she explodes in her nappy it does go everwhere and it takes a good few wipes to get it all off. As marley2580 says, go from front to back and wipe in all the creases, as they get older and start eating more solids obviously their stools change and we only really have trouble when she's teething or got an upset tummy now.
Don't worry about hurting her, I'm sure you won't, but you do need to make sure she is cleaned properly.
HTH
Stacy x

Go from front to back, that way no poo can get into the vagina...other then that there's nothing more to it :)

Rub between her little bits with a wipe softly and same when in the bath - I wouoldn't use too much soap/wash down on that little area though :D

I just read something that said you aren't supposed to rub in between the lips very much. Only enough to get the pooh out. Bella has so many rolls that I have LOTS of wrinkles to get everything out of!

Thanks all, that's what I've been doing but scared there was more to it!

Just take a clean rag/cloth and use your index finger to wipe the area lightly.

Mello

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->