*girls NB and 0-3* EVERYTHING FREE just postage*

Any chance i can open the bag on the towel and take it off the hanger? it still has tag attatched and has never been used but will be a bugger to post with hanger :blush: xx

Yea deffo! Lol. Awkward to package like that anyway. Xx

Sorry LMAO. was that the jasper conran dress? £2.50posted? xx

Hiya hun. Can I just take the JC dress as I broke up from work today and got a few outfits etc and so I am a bit overloaded now!! :haha:

Could you pm me your paypal again, I had to delete my inbox as it was getting full!!! Lol.

xx

im glad i checked this thread cos iv bought the envelope and packaged them up and was just going to post them when hubby got in at 5

Ooooh pants sorry hun!!! :wacko: Erm...if you want I can try get cash together for them on ebay save you wasting envelope thats if you havent already unpackaged :wacko: So sorry. Would have messaged earlier but had a manic day.

xx

they are still in the envelope, could you pm me pls with what you want to do what ever is best for you xx

1st pic asda dresses x2 NB £3 posted SOLD
asda dress NB £2.50 posted
debenhams dungarees 0-3 £3 posted
tesco pink sleepsuits x3 NB £3 posted

red minnie mouse cardigan BNWT NB £3 posted SOLD

blue slong sleeve minnie mouse top BNWT NB £2.50 posted SOLD

short sleeve top BNWT NB £2 posted

long sleeve tops *daddys little cutie* BNWOT 0-3 £3.50 posted SOLD

Are the tesco sleepsuits all pink hun? What is the pattern down the fastening?

xx

They are all pink with darker pink dots all down the popper fastening xx

all 50p each +postage and paypal as hubby is going mad at baby clothes all over the house :)

Hiya hun, do you have the jc dress and also the asda nb dress with.cat on the front - think.you posted a pic on my wanted thread. Hm posted for those 2 for now.

Okies i will take those two hun. Pm me your paypal (had to empty inbox). Will pay when on laptop, out with mil at mo! Im gna have nosey see what else nb could do with. Xx

Got the 2 dresses today hun, thank you. They are fab! Absolutely love the JC one, so glad I managed to get it in the end!!!! xx

Glad you like them hun, that dress was 1of my faves, she only wore it twice :cry: lol xx

Awww. You can tell though, condition is fab!! :D Do you have many things left?

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"