Girls school bags

alibaba24

Reaction score
Can anyone show me what school bags your kids have ? My DD is starting school in august. Her bags she has just now are going to be too small. Iv had a look around but they all kinda look similar in size more like toddler bags

Our bag is a school uniform book bag.
Even though it's small it can contain all she needs for school. Most days she just has her reading book, reading record, home/school book, water bottle and sunhat in it.

For reception I bought him a bookbag but rarely used it. Ended up using a small rucksack.

This year I've bought a slightly bigger one as the little one wasn't quite big enough. I got him a batman on from here, and it's the perfect size:

https://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/131489591426

Ours don't take bags into school, only the school book bag. Their PE kit goes in at the start of term and stays there so the only thing they need to take in every day is books. Most children in reception here only have a book bag for school and I think year 1 is the same for us.

School give ours a book bag to use in primary 1&2 then when they move in to 3 they start to use their own bag. Homework is A4 sized in our school so any bag that holds that works here, they don't really take anything to school just transport homework and library book

Our school gives a book bag to use for infants (Reception, year 1 & 2). They only start taking in their own bags from year 3.

They do have their own PE bag though, which stays in school.

My LO has a school uniform book bag, they tend to use them at her school up to the end of KS1 then I've noticed they all seem to take their own small-ish rucksacks after this. She doesn't need a huge bag, I find the book bag fine for just popping her water bottle and reading book in, it can even fit her cardigan/small raincoat in folded up too. Her P.E goes in on a Monday morning in her P.E bag and comes home Friday and her forest school kit they just take in for the day it is on.

Daisy takes her school book bag on a daily basis for reading book, letters, sun hat, suncream, water bottle etc. then she has a Frozen ruck sack left on her peg which just stays at shool with change of clothes in it. She then has a Cath Kidston ballerina drawstring bag for her P.E kit which I get her to bring home once a fortnight to wash.

Thanks everyone iv found a nice little rucksack which I think will be fine. She is not having school dinners so will be needed for lunches . this is my oldest going to p1 so I'm a newbie to bookbags etc :)

Daisy takes her school book bag on a daily basis for reading book, letters, sun hat, suncream, water bottle etc. then she has a Frozen ruck sack left on her peg which just stays at shool with change of clothes in it. She then has a Cath Kidston ballerina drawstring bag for her P.E kit which I get her to bring home once a fortnight to wash.

Lol I thought I was the only one! Leah has loads of stuff in her bag some days! :haha:
We are not allowed to put anything other than books in the book bag. So she has a rucksack for snackbox (mandatory fruit snack every morning), water bottle, sun hat, spare knickers and socks, plus all the other bits that go in most mornings like letters etc.
Then when she comes out of school, her cardigan is often stuffed in there and if it has warmed up during the day, her jacket too.
Her PE kit stays on her peg, but I always have a peek in there because she leaves it all inside out after undressing, so I turn it all the right way out and fold it up to make it easier for her next lesson. The school only send it home once a term (!) so sometimes I bring it home for a midterm wash if it's dirty.
I am on the look out for a new rucksack for her, as her last one went in the bin after school broke up last week. It had been worn down to nothing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->