Giveaway cravings

Nikko88

Reaction score
I want potatoes!!!!

First pregnancy I went through a massive poutine craving. My poor husband who always watches his cholesterol had to put up with several meals of fries, cheese and gravy.

Second time around I am right back to wanting that wonderful combination of starch, dairy and salt. Bacon cheesy tater tot casserole will happen this weekend.

I can't share with anyone because we haven't announced anyone and it's really early.

What are your pregnancy giveaway cravings.

I have been thinking about chinese food ALL DAY. I was eating super healthy before this pregnancy and guess what my one aversion is - VEGETABLES!!!

How do you get rid of a craving without eating the food?

I don't know how much longer I can last without sweet and sour chicken and fried rice!!!

No cravings here, just aversions to almost everything. I was the same way during my first pregnancy

For breakfast this morning it HAD to be mash potatoes and beans.

I just want chips! Mainly macdonalds salty chips! Once I get the craving I need them because I feel so sick the rest of the day haha!

OMG. I havent had poutine in forever!

Now Im kind of craving it.

Potatoes make me very happy �� It's been my go to quick fix. I seem to gravitate towards starchy foods as well.

I have no aversions and no cravings. I don't even have an increased appetite. Very strange. I drink a ton of water and I vegetable fruit smoothie every morning and it's starts my day off perfectly. I just want to drink a lot of cold water, if you call that a craving lol. Weird, I know.

I want cooked onion on everything
And I'm only barely preg :)
What will I be like later.
Hee hee

I just want chips! Mainly macdonalds salty chips! Once I get the craving I need them because I feel so sick the rest of the day haha!

My last 2 pregnancys it was all about mcdonalds chips i couldnt have enough of it.
This time i just needed to eat constantly up until sat.....now i cant stand anything:wacko:

My last pregnancy I craved raw vegetables. Broccoli, carrots, cabbage...
This time the thought of most vegetables makes me feel sick! This time I just want chips (fries if you're in the USA). I can't stop eating them! Covered in salt and vinegar......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->