Giving up. It's not going to happen

M

momof5wants1

Well, after suffering my 7th m/c in May, 2011, we have kept trying most months all to no avail. :shrug: I guess it's not going to happen. :nope: I just don't understand why either. I guess I'm just too dadgumed old. :cry: I will still be stalking the boards. Here's hoping y'all have better luck than we've had. I guess it just wasn't meant to be. :sad2::sad1:](*,)

Well, after suffering my 7th m/c in May, 2011, we have kept trying most months all to no avail. :shrug: I guess it's not going to happen. :nope: I just don't understand why either. I guess I'm just too dadgumed old. :cry: I will still be stalking the boards. Here's hoping y'all have better luck than we've had. I guess it just wasn't meant to be. :sad2::sad1:](*,)

Please don't give up. You are not too old. Let me ask you... have you had an HSG yet? I just had one and found out what was preventing me from getting pregnant. Now, we're hoping to try to rectify the situation. Has your Dr. offered any reasons for your repeated m/c... sorry if this is redundant. You are not alone, and whether or not you're religious or spiritual in any way, I truly believe that the universe has a plan for us, and for you, your baby will come at the perfect time. Stay strong, friend. I'm sending you all my dust today.. :dust:

Please don't give up. You are not too old. Let me ask you... have you had an HSG yet? I just had one and found out what was preventing me from getting pregnant. Now, we're hoping to try to rectify the situation. Has your Dr. offered any reasons for your repeated m/c... sorry if this is redundant. You are not alone, and whether or not you're religious or spiritual in any way, I truly believe that the universe has a plan for us, and for you, your baby will come at the perfect time. Stay strong, friend. I'm sending you all my dust today.. :dust:

Last HSG was in 97, perfectly normal. My Estradiol was 112 and FSH was 6.1, so that translates into ovarian failure. As for the losses, it's "unexplained". I'm just tired of the witch showing up 16 days after O, even when O is late. Maybe I will get pg by not testing, temping, checking cm/cp and all that jazz. Who know? :shrug:

Last HSG was in 97, perfectly normal. My Estradiol was 112 and FSH was 6.1, so that translates into ovarian failure. As for the losses, it's "unexplained". I'm just tired of the witch showing up 16 days after O, even when O is late. Maybe I will get pg by not testing, temping, checking cm/cp and all that jazz. Who know? :shrug:

Well, they say when you step away from the tools, that's when it happens... sending lots of love and hugs your way. Onward and upward my friend... :hugs:

Sending big big hugs....

Never say never...... and you are never too old.... :winkwink:

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

DO NOT GIVE UP! Perhaps you might feel you aren't even going to try but that does not mean it wont or can't happen. It might just be what you have been waiting for, who knows, it could be the reason you have had to get to this point in your journey that you do actually give it but it happens.

I hope I am making some sense. Have faith, let it go and just see what happens but do not give up just release it and see what the universe returns back to you.

Love, hugs and sincere best wishes to you. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->