Glad I found this forum - my story

Wanna_b_a_mom

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I'm so happy that I found a bunch of ladies I can relate to. I'm 37 yrs old & hubby & I have been trying for slightly over a year. Within this year, i've had a LAP ... And most recently (Jan 21/11), I had 6 polyps removed from in & out of my uterus. I'm currently with a fertility dr who has been so wonderful in finding all these problems. After the op, the dr told me to allow my body to recover. So the following month, she had me on Femara for 4 days. I had 3 follicles - 2 of which were 2.1 & 2.2mm in size. The 3rd one was slightly smaller. After ovulation, dr had me on progesterone suppositories. I had such high hopes this month & got a BFN. I cried & cried.

The dr told me to give it a chance as it is the real first cycle after my op. Hubby is very supportive & doesn't want me stressing over this. This is all easier said than done.

I'm sorry for the long story but I really wanted to share where I can now that I join you lovely ladies.

At this point, I'm still awaiting the witch to show up as the progesterones delay your period.

Thanks for your support & hopefully I can be a part of your journeys :)

Welcome to the board! It certainly can be a challenging journey, but the support of your DH and your own positive outlook can help. :) Hopefully this will be a short stay in this forum and you'll get your BFP very soon!

Hi ladies, I'm so happy that I found a bunch of ladies I can relate to. I'm 37 yrs old & hubby & I have been trying for slightly over a year. Within this year, i've had a LAP ... And most recently (Jan 21/11), I had 6 polyps removed from in & out of my uterus. I'm currently with a fertility dr who has been so wonderful in finding all these problems. After the op, the dr told me to allow my body to recover. So the following month, she had me on Femara for 4 days. I had 3 follicles - 2 of which were 2.1 & 2.2mm in size. The 3rd one was slightly smaller. After ovulation, dr had me on progesterone suppositories. I had such high hopes this month & got a BFN. I cried & cried.

The dr told me to give it a chance as it is the real first cycle after my op. Hubby is very supportive & doesn't want me stressing over this. This is all easier said than done.

I'm sorry for the long story but I really wanted to share where I can now that I join you lovely ladies.

At this point, I'm still awaiting the witch to show up as the progesterones delay your period.

Thanks for your support & hopefully I can be a part of your journeys :)

Welcome and Hello.
I too am 37 and feel the ticking very loudly. This is only my 4th cyle TTC. I would have been trying earlier, but had to have an operation on my leg after an accident and I am only just walking again. Fingers crossed we won't be on here for too much longer!
Good luck and I hope you get your BFP soon.
I'm on CD1 as the :witch: showed up 3 days early this morning:wacko:

:hugs: :hugs:

hi, where in canada are you? Im 38 and just had a largish polyp removed from my uterus last tuesday! Im hoping thats what was preventing us getting pregnant. hope the witch comes soon for you so you can start a new cylce and FX'd the next one is it for you!

hi, where in canada are you? Im 38 and just had a largish polyp removed from my uterus last tuesday! Im hoping thats what was preventing us getting pregnant. hope the witch comes soon for you so you can start a new cylce and FX'd the next one is it for you!

Thanks ladies for all the support & words of encouragement. Those of you in the 2ww, good luck!!!

Sarahincanada .... I'm in Woodbridge, Ontario. Yourself?

Hello and welcome - its great having people that can relate to what you are going through and its a tough old journey! :flower:

Claireyb1 , the witch got me today so I too, am I cd 1.

Ah, so we are both CD 1 then! sorry the :witch: got you too.
We can now focus on this next months cycle!!!
Good luck and lots of :dust::dust:
:hugs:

Thanks Claireyb1. I guess we'll be on the same journey :happydance: are you linked to a fertility dr?

Yes, on the same journey, just hopefully not too long a journey! lol
Not link to a fertility dr, are you?

I actually am linked to a fertility dr. She seems was very optimistic this past month.... But I'm on cd 2 :(. I'm hoping for a December baby. How long has u &hubby been trying?

We can now focus on this next months cycle!!!
Good luck and lots of :dust::dust:

Thanks Claireyb1. I guess we'll be on the same journey :happydance: are you linked to a fertility dr?

Yes, on the same journey, just hopefully not too long a journey! lol
Not link to a fertility dr, are you?

I actually am linked to a fertility dr. She seems was very optimistic this past month.... But I'm on cd 2 :(. I'm hoping for a December baby. How long has u &hubby been trying?

I realise now after re reading your 1st post that of course you are linked to a fertility doctor:dohh: sorry for asking without thinking 1st.
Glad that she is optimistic for you guys.
I'm on my 4th cycle TTC cd3 for me. Only got engaged in Nov and at the same time I injured my leg and had to have an operation, otherwise I would have been TTC since Nov :growlmad: but had to wait until I was a bit better an could walk.
A Dec/Jan Bbay would be great as my Birthday is is Jan.
xx:hugs:

Just wanted to say the :witch: got me on Sunday as well so I think all three of us are on the same CD! (wanna be cycle buddies?) I'm 37, in Canada (B.C.), trying since Sept and no fertility tests yet but am going to prod my doc tomorrow.

Just wanted to say the :witch: got me on Sunday as well so I think all three of us are on the same CD! (wanna be cycle buddies?) I'm 37, in Canada (B.C.), trying since Sept and no fertility tests yet but am going to prod my doc tomorrow.

Sorry the :witch: got you Sunday too.
Funny we are all on the same cycle day. I'm 37 too - not sure if I am repeating myslef? lol
Yes let's be TTC cycle buddies!!:happydance:

Well that's great .... We can be cycle buddies as I'm on cd3 as well. I guess I'm excited yet again :)

Claireby1 .... Are u better after the operation?

FutureMommie .... Did u get your bfp???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->