glad to be back, question about lowsperm and fertilaid

sailorgirl20

Reaction score
After a long wait to try again.. after a loss.. we are back to ttc. We decided to help with his low sperm count by taking fertilaid with countboost and motility boost..

after about almost a week of him taking the pills we noticed a few changes already...

1st change after a few days i found he wasn't "Leaking" semen out after we bd

2nd Change today noticed his testicles have gotten larger....

Im wondering if its a good sign... and its only been a week...

did anyone elses hubby have any kind of difference when taking vitamins?

it takes about two months for sperm to fully develop so you should see the full benefit in another 7 weeks or so. My partner takes a multi, maca, coQ10, vitamin C and b complex all of the active ingredients in Fertilaid but we separated it because it is cheaper than the fertile ail pills. Many men just take Maca and report an increase in their sperm count. He should definitely have good results as long as he is consistent.

A mans body is always producing sperm but it takes 74- 90 days for them to mature before they are released just like our eggs.

it takes about two months for sperm to fully develop so you should see the full benefit in another 7 weeks or so. My partner takes a multi, maca, coQ10, vitamin C and b complex all of the active ingredients in Fertilaid but we separated it because it is cheaper than the fertile ail pills. Many men just take Maca and report an increase in their sperm count. He should definitely have good results as long as he is consistent.
Have u noticed a difference since hes been taking vitamins... my hubby has had a big difference like his ball size (sorry if tmi) but they doubled maybe even tripled in size.. but more coming out than before and its been 2 weeks.. he takes them on time every day hasnt missed at all.. hes at the stage where he wants children and willing to do anything to conceive :)

My partner has not had a SA done. Basically he saw that I was doing all this stuff (temping, charting, OPKs, supplements, diets, doctors appointments) to get pregnant and wanted to know what he could do to make himself ready. I did some research and saw that there are a lot of supplements that can help with male fertility and he agreed he should start taking them. I have one of those old lady daily pill dividers from the dollar store and every Sunday I sort out his supplements for the week along with his anxiety medication and he takes it every morning with breakfast. We figure if there is a male fertility issue we will have a head start with it, if not then there is no harm in him taking the supplements and the extra vitamins are healthy since he eats a crappy breakfast. I haven't noticed any change in him yet. One good thing about the Maca is that it increases sex drive, one side effect of his anxiety meds is a decrease in sex drive so I think it helps in that department.

Maca puts my husband in really good mood, I guess his body likes it.
He is currently on HCG shots, coq10 with shilajit and GNC mega man prostate.

Fertilaid fixed my hubby's motility issue and although his count was fine it still doubled !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->