Glamour Models, Mum and Me

Damita

Mummy of 2 <3
Reaction score
Just watching it and she is trying to get 14 year old daughter to get a boob job at 16 and says that chemistry isn't important nor is homework.. :wacko:

I felt so sorry for her girl. Some of the remarks Alicia Douvall made really shocked me xx

Yeah same, but at the end she realises she can't make her child be a mini her which was good :)

Ah I think people are being a bit harsh on Alicia. I think shes quite lovely and her daughter is polite and well mannered and adores her mum :shrug: whats the problem?

Ah I think people are being a bit harsh on Alicia. I think shes quite lovely and her daughter is polite and well mannered and adores her mum :shrug: whats the problem?

Agree with what you're saying but i think its because she's directing her daughter towards modelling and surgery and not the educational route so that probably why /I was abit shocked by her actions.

Funny though as she was on tv a few months back saying she was addicted to surgery and was a bit miserable by it - why would you try and force your daughter into that if thats how she felt?

:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->