Glasgow meet 25th Nov

Arcanegirl

Bazinga!!
Reaction score
Ive organised a meet off forum (with bnb members) but others are welcome aswell :)

Location is at St Enoch centre, meeting outside boots and heading to the food court.

Date: 25th Nov
Time: 1pm, but whenever you can make it is fine :)

im looking into it!! I just amnt sure if its too much travelling (im really stuck in the sticks of countryville and suffering with pregnancy things!) and need to check prices of trains and taxis and my bank acc! But ill see if i can make it!

Whos all going? which one is the st enoch centre?

Me,
Monkeh,
Eala,
Kaylynn

So far us 4 with kiddies :lol:

St Enoch is the one closest to the river and not far from Central Station.

ok, no idea where that is! dont even know where the river is! haha! Id need to get a taxi.

All depends on funds, and how im feeling, off to triage they think i have Obestric Cholestasis so might have to give this meet a miss. (but im gonna try to come)

If you can get to a station at 12.30ish i can come meet you :)

K i just spent all my money, LOL. i have to wait till a week monday for my next monies,
It would be perfect to try and bring on labour all the walking but i cant this week.

I'll def come to the next one, and thinking of organising one in stirling maybe march april ish time?

have fun! xx

oh should nip in here more often I would have came up today im in greenock, oh well - hope you had a good turn out and had a great time, will keep my eyes peeled for next one xx

there will be another :D Ill keep you in mind to contact when its arranged (check in here aswell :lol:)

Not discussed with others yet but thinking mid Jan, after xmas for next one :D

def do a thread at the time!dunno if ill make it with a newborn but i might! :D

Im up for the next one! Claire I could meet you in Alloa and we can get the train from there :)

I vote that we find somewhere to sit where there isn't a large hole in the roof next time :rofl:

:rofl:

I think that large hole is now closed, St Enoch has a new entrance that side :D

:rofl::rofl: yeah no hole would be good! Im up for mid january so let me know too Kx

hey girls i would love to come. im moving from dunblane to alloa so all depends how i get on with that and money bla bla..and also who here is from alloa???? i need friends!!!!! i will be so lonely and need people to talk to! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->