Glasgow meet *FINAL*

R

rubixcyoob.

So I said I would organise another one so here goes!

I'll just put up a provisional date first of all and then update it when everything has been set in stone, how does that sound?

January, Monday 24th 2011
Meet in George Square
1pm​

So, if you just let me know if that suits or if it doesn't what else does and I'll try work around everyone.

We can just take it from there on the day, depending on the weather or try and make set plans?

Everyone just let me know and I'll update to suit!

Amy and Joshua
Janiepops and Noah

That sounds good to me!!! :D Put me and Noah down as a definite as long as it's this date or not any Weds or Fridays :thumbup:

can anyone come?would quite like to meet some other mummies!! am only 5 mins away from city centre so anytime good for me xxx

Shoot I'm in uni til 5 that day :( someone pm me when the next one comes along so I don't miss it!

Arcane Girl and Strawberries are you free on the Monday the 24th? That seems suited to everyone I think, so far.

Chrissie yeah anyone can pop along :D

Mon i prob wont know untill last minute if we can go or not

I should be able to make it. Is it still on? x

We cant make it, sorry :( Weve got contractors coming out to finish off the bathroom

we cant make it either the wee man has no been feeling too good today so going to keep him cosyied in the house tomorrow xx Have fun everyone will meet you all soon xxx

Just read this post, i'm just new on this, but i'm from near Glasgow and will be in at that time tomorrow, ok to join?

hey hun not sure if anyone went today i couldn't go i took not well, should defo arrange another one though. Whereabouts are you from Sophsmummy? x x

O im from cumbernauld 2. A just seen this or i wouldve went xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->