Glasgow Meet - Wednesday 30 March - St Enochs Centre(Outside Boots) - 12:30pm

kaylynn040485

Mummy to two girls
Reaction score
Ok so know lots of us are wanting to arrange a Glasgow meet so looking for possible date ideas??? Thinking mid to late march so please feel free to come up with some suggestions Kx

Updated with who is coming

Kaylynn040485 - Kay and Jessica
Arcanegirl - Caroline and Alex
LovelyGirl85 - Emily and Amy
Teperjeangirl - Andrea and Daisy (maybe)
louisiana - Louise - Brodie
loramac - Laura and Finn
shnuckums - Isla and Alistair
randomxx - Julie - Ann and Lewis
rebeccaxoxo - Rebecca and Harry

yeah end of march is good for me.
do uz normally just meet in city centre for coffee+chat?

yeah previously its been the st enochs centre which worked well so prob do the same Kx

ok how about we aim for the week of 28th march?which day mon,tues or wed suits people best?

Tues or weds would be easier for me as we pick Alex up from grannies on mon morning and hes usually grumpy :lol:

well i def cant a tues as J has nursery in afternoon, wednesday afternoon would suit me if that suits eeveryone else...so thats wed 30th? Kx

what r these meets like? ave not been to one yet, I cant do the 9th or 21st march but should be okay for rest of march xx

the more the merrier:)

shaznay - they give u the chance to meet up with other mums and also great for putting faces to names Kx

I am looking forward to this as hubby going mad I am not meeting people .. am shy but I am certainly coming to this as soon as a date is finalised everything else can be cancelled :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Shnuckums...did i read somewhere lese you are in Paisley?Me too!x

Ok so date is 30th march but we need to finalise the location - hows st enochs for everyone? Kx

possibly for us! Need to check what cakes I'm doing that week, will ask the other girls if they want to come too :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->