Glucose & 4D scan

HHenderson

Princess' X2 Oh NO!
Reaction score
1 hour glucose test in 40 minutes! :cry: Super scared because Ive always been a white bread, sugary drinks and candy eating person.

Does anyone know how fast you get the results? The same day or the next day or not at all? Im super nervous.

Thankfully the only thing from keeping me totally mad is my FREE 4D ultrasound tomorrow at 2pm. :cloud9:

Cannot wait to see her little lips, ears, nose, fingers and toes. And also how big she is because at my 20 week she was behind a bit. I sure do feel the abuse she gives my uterus so she cant be that small unless she is a ninja. :haha:

My 8.5 year olds last day of school is today. :happydance: I wont be as bored at home alone anymore. Loveeeee it!

Attachments

• 28 WEEKS_3.jpg
    28 WEEKS_3.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 6
  • 28 WEEKS_5.jpg
    28 WEEKS_5.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 7
  • 28 WEEKS_18.jpg
    28 WEEKS_18.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 5
  • 28 WEEKS_21.jpg
    28 WEEKS_21.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 6
  • 28 WEEKS_12.jpg
    28 WEEKS_12.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 5
Good luck today! Don't stress it! I had mine yesterday. They told me my results would be back in 2 days possibly before but no later than 2 days!!

That's how I am food wise to and I've always past mine!!! Also how fun 4d! I have an ultrasound tomorrow too lol last time she turned the 3d on wonder if she will aging that was really cool!

How quickly you get the results will depend on how your hospital is set up. The test itself is done within 24 hours - but then the results have to be validated by the lab staff, then sent to the ward/surgery/clinic where your midwife will probably review them... hence why in some places it can take a couple of days and in others they say up to 10 days - just so if there is a delay you don't worry about it!

My hospital gave results the same day.

Hope the scan is magical!

And how is it free? Makes it even better!

I had mine yesterday morning but they don't do a 1 hour one here its a 2 hour. I get my results by letter in 7 days unless I fail it then they call me within 4 days x

The lady said she didnt really know. She said if I dont get a call that means it was normal if I do get a call that means it was not normal. Ahh I should be getting a call today to remind me about my appointment tomorrow so either way I will get a call but its answering to see if its good or bad! Lol

What is the difference between 3D and 4D? Now Im confused I sware it says 4D. I guess I have to google this. =)

The scan is free because I refereed a friend. Well technically she goes next door but I guess its their sister building but since the office next doors ultrasounds are done at my place we are able to slide in and both get one free. Its a promotional thing they have to get more patients I assume but I love it.

I told my husband I wanted him to bring a flashlight to see if she can see the light in the tummy and possibly open her eyes on cam. Also I want him to play his horrible music so we can see her reaction. He did that the other day and she kicked the phone as if it were trying to hurt her. I looked up on youtube a baby crying inside and it was the saddest thing ever!

3D and 4D are basically the same. One is still pictures though and one shows movement.

Here is the updated photos!! =) It was really hard at first because of my FAT. Ugh Also her head was down so the angle was weird as well but the tech is amazing and got awesome photos of her. I still dont know whos lips, she has a fat bottom lip and thats it, I didnt see the ears too much I was focused on her face lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->