GMTV (Adrian Chiles)

hpjagged

military wife and mummy
Reaction score
Have GMTV COMPLETELY lost their minds???!?!?! :growlmad:

Adrian Chiles on GMTV permanently?? Taking over from Ben and Andrew?!?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1267725/Ben-Shephard-quits-GMTV-years.html

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...er-join-Adrian-Chiles-GMTV.html#ixzz0lkRfZubk

He is so boring, dry, wooden, not someone great to look at, no charisma, low-talent presenter.

I don't watch the One Show anymore cause he just talks so dull, I dread to think what he is going to be like at 7am!!!!
GMTV have defiantly lost a viewer in me, which sucks, cause I love watching it in the mornings. It is going to lose many viewers with this insanity.

Is anyone with me here? Been reading a lot of websites and lots of people not happy with HIM as a presenter for GMTV. I don't mind that he was going to do the sport news... but the main presenter???!?!

NO NO NO NO :growlmad::growlmad:

I dont watch GMTV anymore, well havent since Brooke was born but sometimes catch One Show for 5 minutes in the evening and both him and that Christine woman are YAWN :lol:

Can't stand him!
Ben Sheperd has resigned too or so I've heard.
GMTV has so gone down in my book, its always the same old boring stuff xxx

Aw i quite like Adrian! Not sure GMTV would suit him though!

I like Adrian, but not at 7 in the morning!!! I think he's good on the one show, but can't see him being that great on GMTV.

I can't believe Ben's leaving boo!! :(

I do like Adrian, not sure if he is right for gmtv but I'll still watch, he might surprise us!
X

I do like Adrian, not sure if he is right for gmtv but I'll still watch, he might surprise us!
X

He must be one of the most boring men on TV. Even his voice is boring.

I will not watch it after Ben Sheppard goes, hes really good and cute too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->