• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Go away + sticks, i am off to buy a smiley face!!!

dt1234565

In love with a princess x
Reaction score
I have had enough!

These bloomin sticks are far too confusing, getting + every day!!!

I am off to buy a smiley face so i know for sure!!!

Please see todays and last few days, the others are all evap but all really strong lines, i cant take the confusion anymore and think DH is getting worn out!!!

xxx

:dust:

Attachments

• DSC02376.JPG
    DSC02376.JPG
    84.5 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC02377.JPG
    DSC02377.JPG
    91.5 KB · Views: 17
  • DSC02378.JPG
    DSC02378.JPG
    83.8 KB · Views: 5
  • DSC02379.JPG
    DSC02379.JPG
    86.2 KB · Views: 7
That sounds like a good plan! I've had another + this morning but i just think that they are playing with me now beacuse my temperature on my chart was up again this morning so i think i've already ov'd.

I'm not going to do anymore!

Good luck!

I know they are silly hey, driving me mad!!!

I dont know about temping, how does that work?

Well once you ovulate you will see a temp rise. After 3 consectutive high temps it is confirmed that ovulation has occured.

Have a look at my chart below. I think i ov'd on tuesday or wednesday.

It is the most sure sign of ovulation.

I see yes.

Or maybe as your at your highest today maybe today its just starting and sticks are right? Not meaning to confuse you more though!!!

I may go onto that FF and start a chart myself.

I am yet to have AF as only just had mirena removed recently so have no idea where i am cycle wise.

I hope your treatment for your PCOS works well for you. My sister in law had that and conceived in around 3 months after treatment and went on to have a second without any treatment.

So long as your tests arent expensive i'd say keep it up.

I am gonna get the smileys today as maybe the sticks are right and dont want to miss it, but as a POAS addict will control myself from now on and use once a day at 2 pm as long as sticks are still dark.

:dust:

Just took my temp bu the way, just out of interest 36.29? Is that a good sign?

Thank you, so do i!! xxx

Just realised how stupid my temp question was!! Sorry!

You need to take your temp as soon as you wake up before you get out of bed, then you obviously need something to compare it to.

Buy a temperature kit (boots one is quite good) and start temping every morning because you will start to see a pattern each month.

Its nice to hear of other people that have been successful on Clomid so i hope it works for me too. This is my first month so i'm trying not to get too over excited!

Come on the smiley face!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->