Go pro/action cam?

twinklestar25

Reaction score
Hi just wondering people's thoughts on these, my 6 ur old, 7 in April bo has asked for one, I had heard of them and think they sound good but not sure if he's too young? Does anyone have one/getting one? I'm struggling for a main present so if this is suitable it could be his main present. Do they get the use out of them? Thanks

we have a go pro and love it because it is pretty much indestructible lol, it's also waterproof if you have the correct housing on - normally the default housing you buy it with. This means we can take it to the beach,play in the mud, underwater in the bath. It has lots of settings and loads of you tube tutorials on how to do things. It comes with a free editing software etc. It's one camera i don't mind my 5 year old using as i know he pretty much can't break it. The only thing to consider is the sound isn't great as they are designed to record action and then put music to the video. Hoe that's helped :)

forgot to say you can also attach it to lots of things - himself, his bike, the dog etc. so could be loads fun for a kid x

Great thanks, seen the vetch ones which loom good for a 6-7yr old. I've reserved one at Argos

We have the vtech one and it's great, especially for the price when compared to the go pro. We took it to Centerparcs and used it every day in the pool. The video quality is good, photos not so much (but still fine for small pics for fb etc). Also has a time lapse video function which you can immediately set to pre-loaded tunes which is good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->