Gobby newbie for sale?

Drazic<3

You got the love <3
Reaction score
Heyy girls,

Having recently graduated from WTT. I have myself in all sorts of confusion and chaos and I'm looking for girlies who can deal with someone who is educated to post-grad level, but is essentially devoid of common sense. :blush::haha:

We are in the process of working out charts and OPKS and generally having lots of :sex: - Had the implant out in July, now just letting my body settle into a cycle but impaitently boinking like mad in the meantime! I think I am O now, so will be testing around early September, but this is subject to change as my body decides.

Just looking for some lovely ladies to share this exciting/terrifying/confusing journey with!

Hi Drazic, lol your post made me laugh, think when it comes to TTC then common sense is down low on list of whats needed ha ha

I have just starting charting since Saturday, no idea what i am doing just keep noting it all down on FF.

Good luck with your BFP..

meant to add I am in Norfolk too! :)

Aww, thanks hunny. I am in there then if that is what's needed! How confusing is this cycle stuff?! My body certainly doesn't want to play along! Have you just come off a contraceptive, or are you starting 'clean' so to speak?
Ooooo, Norfolk! Neighbours :D I'm in Great Yarmouth right now - been living here through Uni :)

I came off the pill last July/Aug, and got pregnant almost straight away, sadly we lost our baby at just over 15 weeks, since then I have not ovulated ( I have pcos & under active thyroid)so Dr has started me on Clomid, first round started last Sunday!

Yes, very confusing all this charting etc, made me realise how unaware I was!

I am about 12 miles from Great Yarmouth, moved here from up north, good old Yorkshire about 4 years ago :)

hi i am ttc baby no3. am sooooooooooo impatient. my body is a mess as cycles last btween 20-42 days so this is the last month i leave things 2 chance and just :sex: every day or at least every other day! am waitin on a gyno app but is not til oct 29th :cry: luck and :dust: 2 all :hugs: hopefully we will all get our :bfp: soon xxxxx

Kiki hun, I am so sorry to hear about your loss :hugs: Can't beleive we are basically neighbours! Are you in Norwich?

Maybebaby3 - huge fingers crossed you get your bfp really soon! Thank you for your kind message :hugs:

I'm in the two week wait now, going to Spain on Sunday - then testing when I get back. Scary! :hugs:

Hi Drazic, in Lingwood, just outside of Norwich, out in the sticks lol

I have not had a real 2ww yet as not ovulated, fingers crossed this month it will be different!

Fx'd you come back from spain and get a BFP!!!

lots of :dust: for us all this month!!!

Hi Drazic....im all new to this charting,temping and all the rest too. Even tho ive had 3 boys hubby and i never did this. We just sort of went with the flow. We had our third little boy in march at 36.4 weeks but sadly he didnt make it. Hence me doing all the charting and the rest. Trying to help things along i quess.:dohh: Im off to spain on thursday! We are going to be in Almeria. Where abouts in spain are you going?? Im due to ovulate around then too so like you i will be testing when we get back! How exciting! Fingers crossed for you hun.:hugs:

Thanks Kiki :hugs:

natasja - Im so sorry to hear of the loss of your little angel. I can't comprehend how terrible that must of been for you. :hugs: Awww, Spain too! I'm going to Mercia (near Alicante) - gutted the OH can't come but maybe he could avoid the baby talk for a fortnight :rofl: Hope you have a lovely, lovely trip - and fingers crossed for bfp's all round when we get back! :hugs:

hi natasja and drazic! hope u enjoy ur holidays in sunny spain. i live in gibraltar which is a british colony on the southern tip of spain. just come back from a holiday in benidorm.
kiki hope u ovulate soon so u can start ur 2ww asap! i'm crap at waitin! stil got ages 2 go in my cycle at it's longest point of 42 days. hopefully it'l b a short cycle resultin in a :bfp:

:hug: and :dust: 4 all of us and keepin fingers crossed 4 a :bfp: 4 all of us soon xxx

Hey,
Thanks sweety - just got back. Had a lovely time. How is everyone?
:hugs:

fine thanks! glad u enjoyed your hols!!! it's back 2 work n4 me on tues so i'm nt lookin 4ward 2 that. wish i had loads of money and could b a stay at home mum!!!! :dust: and here's hoping we get :bfp: soon!!!

Aww yeah that would be perfect. Ohh, 10 days until testing hunny! How are you feeling?
-x-

nt pg unfortunately. no symptoms at all :sad2: but i am tryin 2 remain positive, tho am finding it quite hard 2 do at the moment. anyway i guess it's not over til:witch: shows so will try 2 b positive in the hopes of a :bfp: how r u feelin this cycle? :hugs: and :dust:

Hi girls i poas 2day not expecting anythin and when i looked it was :bfp:!!!!! Am tryin not 2 get 2 excited as have had 2 miscarriages in the past but am hoping that all will be ok with this 1! :dust: 2 all and hope u all get :bfp: v.v.soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->