Going crazy!

lmp1505768

Reaction score
So I am 33 weeks pregnant today, and last week I stopped working partially because my boss(I nanny) was laid of and partially because I had some bleeding and was told to take it easy.

So now me and my 2 1/2 year old are stuck home ALL DAY monday-friday, with no car as DF takes our only car to work.

Im losing my mind. I feel like all there is to do is clean, and clean some more. Its like being home all day is actually making me MORE lazy and exhausted. I don't want to cook or clean. Im becoming impatient with DD and her temper tantrums, and just super hormonal and b*tchy.

How on earth am I supposed to do this for seven more weeks!?

Hey dear, I know this must make the final wait much harder!

I've stopped work a few weeks back because of work dramas with my boss and my pregnancy got the best of me and have been told by doc not to drive due to sudden cramps ... So basically stuck at home bored as well and finding the wait terribly difficult. Coping with a urine infection, heart burn and not being able to keep the food down adds to my delight ;D

Hope you feel better soon but I'd suggest finding someone to baby sit while you get some time off with friends or family? I went over to my parents for a few days just for change and it made a diff for a while. There's not much we can do and I personally couldn't find refuge in knitting or anything else really. Just keep changing where I hang out and go out every few days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->