Going home outfit for summer

Jess125

Reaction score
So what are you all planning to dress your baby in when you go home from the hospital? It's probably going to be pretty warm outside but we're going to use air conditioning in the car and our house so I'm not sure what kind of outfit to pack. Knowing me I'll probably end up bringing 5 different things lol.

I have three different outfits picked (so far lol), all three are cute onesies with matching socks and headbands, nothing more. It can get up to 115 in the summer where our hospital is, so thank God for good A/C!!

I packed two different outfits, one is a onsie little brother set with hat, pants, and socks! Second is a sleeper outfit without feet and hand covers with hat and socks if needed. I also packed two blankets for car ride as we'll be using AC

Ive packed a cute romper that I got for my shower (its a newborn size so it probably wont fit her very long). Im hoping to put her in that! If not, i have a light sleeper as well with a hat. I guess we will see what the weather will be like that day.

I'm not planning anything special, tbh. He'll be in just a onesie, with there being a good chance of it being plain white.

It gets so hot in july/august here, I doubt I'll even really bother with a cap or socks (though I'll pack them just in case). And I'll have a light receiving blanket in his diaper bag in case the AC does get too cold on the drive home.

I havent a clue. My edd is June 16th but as im in the delightful UK where its now raining and last week some parts of the country had a little snow! Yeah in may! I really havent a clue. Yesterday was sunny n gorgeous and now im sitting here wondering how the heckbim gonna get my washing dry.
Ive packed a couple of sleepsuits babygrows and an outgit to come jome in but also a little jacket/cardigan thing incase its bloomin horrible :)

I'm in the uk too and the weather is different everyday. I've packed a dress, tights, cardigan and light coat. I've also packed two blankets - one thicker than the other. That way I can layer her up depending on the weather!

Didn't know what to pack for me either so I have a maxi dress, leggins, vest top and jumper. Not to wear at the same time, obv :haha:

I have got a cute babygrow from mamas and papas with matching hat. Hoping newborn will fit! Dd2 was 9.3lbs so this one says up to 10lbs so hoping I'm covered!!

We've bought so many coming home outfits that I've lost count, every time we see something cute we change our mind, lol!

Just a onsie, with a light blanket to throw over in the carseat. There is time later to dress her up- first trip in carseat when so tiny should be as comfy as possible :)

Bloody UK, I am so confused about what to pack! I have about 4 body suits, booties, socks a hat, a cardigan, overalls with a long sleeve shirt....I have no idea! I will be in for about 4 days after the section, so I have packed with that in mind too.

I keep changing my mind with the weather! I haven't packed yet but I'm planning on packing a few babygros, a romper we bought that I love, and a jacket plus blankets etc! Just going to pack for all weathers I think! xx

I decided to pack 2 light sleepers and 2 onesies (they both say newborn but are slightly different sizes), a sun hat, and a light receiving blanket. I'm hoping the nurse can help me decide how to dress her.

Bloody UK, I am so confused about what to pack! I have about 4 body suits, booties, socks a hat, a cardigan, overalls with a long sleeve shirt....I have no idea! I will be in for about 4 days after the section, so I have packed with that in mind too.

LOL... this reminds me what my mom told me about my birth. I was born in September in the midwest of the US, which is typically a warmer time of the year. Apparently, it decided it was going to snow great big flakes the day my parents brought me home from the hospital.

I packed a cupple things because weather changes so much here I packed I cute outfit that's light also packed a onsie and a sleeper just in case and in diff sizes. Dd2 was 8 lb 4 oz and no new born fit her lol so I'm going prepaired! Lol

I finally decided on a cute one piece from the Gap. I've literally been looking since 13 weeks. LOL I got it in 0-3 though, so I feel like it might be a bit big.. but we expect her to be 8.5lbs. I'm hoping I can just shrink it a tad in the wash/dryer.

We chose a star theme because I'll be coming home on the 4th of July.

https://www3.assets-gap.com/webcontent/0006/287/531/cn6287531.jpg

4th of july is our anniversary I was worried he would come around then thankfully I'm being induced early lol

Cute lil yellow and white summer dress with a matching yellow flower headband.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->