Going in own room tonight!!

bluebell

Proud Mummy :)
Reaction score
What a milestone... I'm full of mixed emotion about it :muaha: but I know the sooner I do it the easier it will be for us both!! :D

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a smooth transition and a good night sleep all round :lol: (although I'll probably be up and down like a yo-yo whether he's crying or not :lol:)

xx

Good luck! I was very nervous too, but she slept right through...I was the one who didn't sleep all night as I was up checking her every 20 mins!

Good luck. We've never looked back. I think you will all sleep better. Him, because you two aren't waking him up and you, because you won't be quite so conscious of his every move/snuffle (hopefully!) x

good luck honey!! it's our third night with fin in his own room with a video monitor. It's the best thing i've done. he sleeps better and so do we. Happier all round. xx

Good luck. I'm not brave enough to do this yet (still bf too though).

Good luck. We've never looked back. I think you will all sleep better. Him, because you two aren't waking him up and you, because you won't be quite so conscious of his every move/snuffle (hopefully!) x

I hope so!! :D I sleep so badly when he's in our room, I seem to wake everytime he turns over or farts :rofl: so even if he sleeps for six hours I'm awake every 20 mins or so :(

So I'm hoping I'll sleep better once he's settled in his own room (although to begin with I'll probably be checking on him all the time :lol:)

xx

Thanks everyone :hug:

Jay's just taken an hour longer than normal to go to sleep but is thankfully now sleeping in his room :) I wanted to make sure he was 100% asleep before I left the room to make his first night is as relaxed as possible :D

I'll wake him for a dreamfeed in an hour or so and then fingers crossed for a good night all round :lol:

xx

I hope so!! :D I sleep so badly when he's in our room, I seem to wake everytime he turns over or farts :rofl: so even if he sleeps for six hours I'm awake every 20 mins or so :(

So I'm hoping I'll sleep better once he's settled in his own room (although to begin with I'll probably be checking on him all the time :lol:)

xx

That is like me talking. Ha ha!! x

Yay - he slept :happydance: I'm so relieved, it was actually much easier than I thought it would be. He stirred around 12:30 and took nearly an hour to get back off but then slept through till 5:15 for his night feed, before getting another couple of hours.

I'm really happy as I thought he would wake all the time. He's just gone down for his first nap of the day in his own room too, with relatively little fuss :D

xx

Good luck!

The transition was reall hard on both of us but it's been really good now! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->