• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Going on 32weeks loss of appetite..

Kay_

Reaction score
I'll be 32 weeks this Sunday and recently have been feeling like I'm losing my appetite. I'm not sure if thats normal but has anyone else experienced this during their third trimester? Literally 1 meal will pretty much fill me for the day or I'll just have snacks like apples and other fruit. I'm a bit worried that it's not entirely healthy for the baby, I don't want to have a small or unhealthy baby...I'm also still taking my prenatal vitamins along with Iron and Calcium pills. Any thoughts?

Your still taking your prenatals which is good hunni. My appetite isn't as great either tbh. I'm 30+2. And normally I could eat a scabby horse. Iv gone from like 4 meals a day to two. I'm forcing breakfast down me. Trying to snack on fruit in between and having my tea. So two meals a day. Oh and making sure I'm getting plenty of fluids. Baby seems happy enough so I'm happy xx

31+1 and feeling exactly the same. I just don’t fancy anything and if I do it’s junk food. Most of my days are spent snacking and on the odd occasions I can do a full meal it just makes me feel sluggish and tired afterwards.

Your still taking your prenatals which is good hunni. My appetite isn't as great either tbh. I'm 30+2. And normally I could eat a scabby horse. Iv gone from like 4 meals a day to two. I'm forcing breakfast down me. Trying to snack on fruit in between and having my tea. So two meals a day. Oh and making sure I'm getting plenty of fluids. Baby seems happy enough so I'm happy xx

Exactly how I feel, mainly fruits over here too. I'll make a normal breakfast and maybe a light meal sometime during the day but everything in between is either fruit or junk snacks, I don't have much of an appetite for full meals anymore. I was just a bit concerned because I did read that the last trimester is when the baby is gaining all it's weight, etc. I just want to make sure it's not effecting her too much:shrug:

I was the same with mine too. I think they just take up that much space that your stomach only has room for a tiny amount. When I ate a meal I felt like it would just sit in my stomach for hours!

I felt the same from 32ish to 35 now I'm really hungry again! I just ate when I felt hungry or ate small meals if I didn't. Baby was checked recently and doing great and HUGE! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->