Going through prelabor at home:(

floresXOXO

Reaction score
Wednesday I had a sweep and thursday morning at 4:30am my contractions started with clear show. By 3pm they started at 6 mins apart exactly I went to the hospital at 6pm they sent me home since I wasn't dilated enough but I was still in much pain its been the same since I left the hospital yesterday evening how much longer till baby girl arrives?! :,(

Hi Hun I didn't wanna read and run, especially as ur in labour
Do u have anyone with u?
What did they say at the hospital how dilated were u ?
Wat r the contractions like?
I laboured at home for 2 days with my first, dome have a tens machine x

Have you got a birth ball?

I had a long early labour first time round and it sucks. Try getting in the bath it might help a little.

I was only one centimeter dilated and about 50 percent effaced my contractions have gotten stronger since I left the hospital my contractions are very strong in my lower stomach and radiates through my back with lots of pressure. Once they get to 3 mins exactly or until I'm in unbearable pain that's when I can go back. Apparently they want me back when she's about to fall out! I'm worrued by that time I won't have time for an epidural if I need one. Since I live about 40 mins away from the hospital.

Bare that in mind Hun, as soon as the pain is gettin to much make ur way in, don't leave it, don't think ur being a pain to the midwives that's y they r there,
I hate that they pressure women to hang on , like u sed if u want an epi it cud be to late,
N just remember with every contraction ur one closer to holding ur baby x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->