Going to see a medium..

L

Laura--x

I think im going to book to go in on friday ! Theres this lady i know who a few people have been too, most of them are amazed by her, my mom went last year and was not impressed ( she lost her son 22 years ago, so obviously expected that to be brought up being such a big part of her life but it wasnt ), although she did tell my mom shed be living in a caravan by the sea by september this year, and she moved into a caravan in yarmouth last june lol.

Whats peoples opinions on them? Im so intrigued to see what she would say, and ive never believed in them and dont believe people when they say things that shes said to them that are like wow, just wondering if its worth the £25!

A lady that I cared for in my day job is physcic, and everything she has said to me has been true! She told me I was pregnant just after I had found out, that I would have a boy and he would come early which all came true!
She read the palm of my hand and told me about my guardian angel and auras. It was really interesting, and best of all it was free!
She told me my next pregnancy will be twins, but im not sure if she was winding me up lol.

I've seen 3 and they where a bit sketchy.. im going to have a photo reading done soon & the woman was absolutely amazing for my friends mum.. you just have to take what they say with a pinch of salt x

I've seen a few dodgy ones but the most recent was amazing! She knew my husbands name and what he did for a living. She knew all about my great grandma who was apparently there and who supposedly looks after me. She knew all about our complicated family life. She described my and my families personalities down to a T. She knew I had been thinking about starting childminding and really encouraged me to do it. She knew about my aunts still born baby and really put my mind at ease. She also told me I'm going to have 5 children in total which was a bit scary lol

I think there is no denying when they know stuff about your passed and present, but I always take future predictions with a pinch of salt, things change all the time :) xxxx

My mum has seen a few and most of whats been said came true.

I really want to see one. I have big things happening this year but want to know if theyre worth it!

Thats like me, ive got a big decision to make this year whether to move out of my home town or not, im intrigued to know if she will tell me, when my mom and dad decided to sell there house and move down to great yarmouth last year, whilst in the process she went and saw the same woman im seeing and she told my mum she'd be living by the sea by september this year, and she is lol.

i think im always going to wonder so i need to go just to see!

I think it is all a con :) things either come true because they have been "planted" in your head after that moment, OR everything is so subjective it can be applied to anything! and you see/hear what you want to, or what they want you to. Sorry i'm just a huge skeptic, if people have this ability(quite possible as the brain is a mystery, much like the supernatural world) then it would be incredibly RARE seems like every tom dick and harry is physic these days. i would steer clear x

I've never been to one but one of my friends has and she was told lots of things about me which were true. Strange. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->