going to see gynae doc in an hour

readytogiveup

Reaction score
cant believe have butterflies in tum, felt sick earlier. scared she will say what on earth is a woman of your age doing here, after all saying starting to feel like bit of a geriatric. am 44 btw. just in need of reassurance from my TTC family :wacko: x

cant believe have butterflies in tum, felt sick earlier. scared she will say what on earth is a woman of your age doing here, after all saying starting to feel like bit of a geriatric. am 44 btw. just in need of reassurance from my TTC family :wacko: x

Hi - dont be silly im sure that your dr will be nice to you. Good luck and let me know what she says.
:hugs:

Try not to be nervous - all the best for the appointment - :flower:

Please don't give up yet readytogiveup, you never know just what may happen. I'm sure the dr will be helpful and understanding and rest assured you're only feeling how the majority of us would probably feel anyway - we're only human!!

Take care and let us know how it goes xXx:flower:

Hi - dont be silly im sure that your dr will be nice to you. Good luck and let me know what she says.

hi Jocr thanks for your reply, you are right she was nice,is going to do blood tests first to test fsh levels then is seeing me again in may to decide if clomid might help :thumbup: was so worried silly really but find it hard to stay positive when people look at me as though have taken leave of my senses when find out ttc, i work at the hospital and have worked in most of the departments including the one just been to and was worried one of the women who knew me would give me THE LOOK :nope:. god i have to stop worrying about what everyone else thinks and do summat for myself for once, whats your story,eg how long been trying any other children, how old are you, if that not too personal,am interested in your story too,think this site is a godsend when you feeling all alone, i dont feel can complain to anyone outside of babynbump about the probs we having cos feel will think me doolally :wacko: x

hi Jocr thanks for your reply, you are right she was nice,is going to do blood tests first to test fsh levels then is seeing me again in may to decide if clomid might help :thumbup: was so worried silly really but find it hard to stay positive when people look at me as though have taken leave of my senses when find out ttc, i work at the hospital and have worked in most of the departments including the one just been to and was worried one of the women who knew me would give me THE LOOK :nope:. god i have to stop worrying about what everyone else thinks and do summat for myself for once, whats your story,eg how long been trying any other children, how old are you, if that not too personal,am interested in your story too,think this site is a godsend when you feeling all alone, i dont feel can complain to anyone outside of babynbump about the probs we having cos feel will think me doolally :wacko: x

Hi - thats good. I had my FSH done a year ago and they were ok not great but ok. Im 37 and been ttc for nearly 2 years and apparently have nothing wrong with me or DH.:thumbup: Which in a way is a good thing but in another way it makes it difficult as you dont have any facts or figures to latch on to or try and remedy.
We dont have any children yet, how about you?
I started clomid a month ago and have just started my 2nd batch this week. Im on CD4 today - how about you?
Married for 4 years together for 7 years.
No one seems to understand really outside of the forum and it can get upsetting and difficult at times.
How long have you been ttc?

So are you a nurse?:happydance:

Yeah dont worry about other people - its not like your a pensioner :flower:

Speak soon & :hugs:
x:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members