Gone

limpetsmum

Mummy to Amelia
Reaction score
A fantastic pushchair, suitable from birth & in great condition. Seat faces both ways (parent & world). Umbrella folding for space saving. If you wish to use a car seat the adapters can be bought quite cheaply on ebay, you can also get a carrycot to fit for newborns. It comes with rains cover, plus 2 spare rain covers (don't ask lol). I'm only looking for £50 and can deliver locally if required.

Attachments

• loola.jpg
    loola.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 4
  • loola 2.jpg
    loola 2.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 5
can i ask, would you consider selling me a hood? is the spare black?

Hiya,
I don't see why not, i had spares as i was planning to customise one. Yes they are both black - are you interested in a rain cover too? I have them in black, demin or light blue.

Do you have an Oxygen red raincover? If so, how much?

I also might want this for a friend, would you take £45?? Can arrange my own courier if you box it up for me. I'll let you know for definately later today - my Loola is being delivered today and my friend wants to try it out and if she likes it I've to help her find 1 xx

Sorry i don't have an oxygen red raincover, only black, demin & light blue.
Yes i would accept £45 for it, just let me know x

i did not know the rain covers came in different colours :haha: But i have a rain cover. But i suppose having a spare won't hurt. How much for the hood alone? posted. And how much for the hood and rain cover together posted? xx

Let me nip to the post office tomorrow & just check on postage costs. I'm looking for £8 for hood & you can have the rain cover for an extra £2

Let me nip to the post office tomorrow & just check on postage costs. I'm looking for £8 for hood & you can have the rain cover for an extra £2

Ok i will take both for £10. Pm me tomorrow with combined posted costs and i can paypal the full cost. :thumbup: xx:flower:

Do you have a box to put it in? would you consider courier? x

Hey hun

Has the hood gone? I need a hood and spare covers but will take just a hood if that's all you have.

I bought a Loola on ebay and it's terrible but I've already left feedback so can't do anything about it but at least I can replace parts!

xx

Mummyclo - yes i am happy to package up if you can arrange a courier :thumbup: it is going on a first come first sold basis so let me know.

Stardust, i am sorry for your bad experience. The hood is gone payment pending but i do have spare rain covers if they are any help? I've never seen hoods for sale seperately either but if i come across any more i will let you know :thumbup:

Hey hun

Has the hood gone? I need a hood and spare covers but will take just a hood if that's all you have.

I bought a Loola on ebay and it's terrible but I've already left feedback so can't do anything about it but at least I can replace parts!

xx

try these. they will post
https://www.preloved.co.uk/fuseaction-adverts.showadvert/index-1033742561/d5ccbe4b.html

pre loved is a good site. i got my sons m&p car seat and his skate pram on here and they are great :thumbup:

x

Mummyclo - yes i am happy to package up if you can arrange a courier :thumbup: it is going on a first come first sold basis so let me know.

Stardust, i am sorry for your bad experience. The hood is gone payment pending but i do have spare rain covers if they are any help? I've never seen hoods for sale seperately either but if i come across any more i will let you know :thumbup:

Have you managed to find the postage cost for the hood and rain cover? I have seen on ebay and other places its £6.50. Let me know :thumbup::flower: x

Bumping for any interest before i take it to the car boot sale on monday?

lol butterbaby, there is one in pink on here for sale though :thumbup:. I had a neutral one as i use & make buggy liners & cosytoes (i have a red hello kitty one i used with this pram) :flower:

Sadly not, a lot of interest but i found most people wanted a pink one :shrug: shame really - it is a fab buggy & deserves a good home.
Anymore interested? I'm willing to negotiate a price as i need it out of the way (of my pantry door lol)

Hiya,

Can I ask how old this pram is and is it in good condition, I am looking for a spare pram to take on holiday?

Vxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->