Gonna be a big baby?

mommatoabeaut

Momma of 3
Reaction score
I had a scan at 28weeks babys estimated weight was 2lb 14oz
Had another today and shes now 3lb 6oz.

And all ive had is 'shes gonna be a monster' D:

Also have 6 weeks for baby to turn or there either gonna try and turn her or csection.

Another question while im rambling on, todays urine results say protein+ and leucs +...whats that mean?

not sure what those mean hun sorry..
but about the baby size, I wouldn't worry too much they all grow at different rates..
I had a scan Saturday at 29+5and estimated weight was 4lb 1oz xx

My growth scan at 32+0 weeks estimated baby to be 5lbs already, so I think I'm going to be in for a big baby! I think I'll try to do everything that I can to get him to come around 38 weeks so he doesn't get TOO big.

As for the urine question. I've had protein+ on my notes before, but they never mentioned it to me, so it must mean that there's just a small amount of protein, but nothing to worry about. As for the leucs+, it means there are leucocytes, which are white blood cells. A really elevated reading would probably indicate that you have some sort of infection, like a UTI, but once again, if they didn't mention it, it must be low enough not to worry about.

Sounds like you may have a bit of a bladder infection. Protein and leukocytes (white blood cells) would both be present.

I had a growth scan with my 2nd at 32 weeks. He was estimated 5lb then and I was told 0.5lb a week until 38 weeks then it slows down so was estimated a weight of 8.5-9.5lb at full term. Given my 1st was 9lb6oz this sounded about right.

He was 10lb14oz at 41+3! :shock:

I have a growth scan at 34 weeks booked for this one - they're hoping for a more accurate result! lol :haha:

They sent my urine off to be tested.
im a walking blob of infection. get rid of one and get another D:

My app says that 2.9 is the average weight at 28 weeks. My baby weighed over 6 pounds at 32 weeks.

Don't worry, scan estimates of size/weight are unreliable unless taken very regularly for that reason

Had my growth scan today at 34 +4. Baby was 4lbs 11oz today. Doc said he expects her to be just shy of 7lbs on my due date.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->