Good adult films with NO sexual/nudity content??

xxxjessxxx

MC 02/05/11. Hope for BFP
Reaction score
Hey girls,

Im looking after my younger sister tonight. She's a teen and enjoys adult films of any sort - whether it's mind boggling, war, funny or true. So I plan to rent/download a film but would like it just without any sexual content that we can enjoy :)

...any suggestions? :flower: xx

Errrmm how about inception with Leonardo Dicaprio? There aren't any sex scene but it has a really good plot.

Thanks hun for your suggestion but she's seen that already :dohh: xx

Love inception. Umm I am crap with new films, what about The Hunger Games? The Other Boleyn Girl?

Ouou they're good suggestions, thanks hun :thumbup:
Always open to more ;) xx

ps. they dont have to be new films :) ...as that means she'd of probably most likely seen them xx

Defiance, Law Abiding Citizen (pretty gory though), Attack the Block, Juno, Kick Ass, Got Fuzz, Psycho

Thanks Kiddo, we watched Attack The Block just the other day - fab film!! She LOVES Juno so great suggestion there!! Looking up the others ;) xx Thank you

I like law abiding citizen cos you get to see gerard butler bum but it is very gory x

The mummy, the mummy returns, equilibrium, stargate, all lord of the rings movies, prince of persia

has she seen bridesmaid? i LOVE this movie, one of the funniest ive ever seen!:)

How about Count of Monte Cristo? It's a pretty old film now, and only a PG rating, but it's still a really good film and not a children's film at all, we played it for my niece who didn't want to watch a 'kiddie' film but I still wanted something that wasn't going to give her nightmares and she really enjoyed it!

Just glancing a tthe DVD shelf..

Napoleon Dynamite
Boy in the Striped Pajamas
Apollo 13
O Brother Where Art Thou

Thanks for all your suggestions ladies, got some good films to watch with her now :D :D
Thanks again.. watche The Hunger Games yesterday, we really enjoyed that! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->