Good and Bad news car wise.

C

Ceejay123

I've felt as though everythings getting me down right now. I have to go to Wales next week for my God-daughters birthday, and my car broke down. 2004 gorgeous Mondeo, I love it. My turbo has blown , this is after I've already spent £1200 on the car - I should add.

At least after having my Turbo fixed (£3-400) the car has had pretty much everything done to it.. Tyres, Brake pads, interior/exteriour fixtures, 4 injectors and now turbo. So it should last.

Then the other day - My partners car starts making a bad noise. Eep. We were expecting another £200 - So I wouldn't be able to get to Wales.

Bad news - My turbo needs replacing.

Good news - Partners car issue will only be £50 :D

Cars - Who'd have em, eh? ! x

These thing always happen at the worst possible times don't they!

The radiator on my BM was leaking last week.. Thankfully they could seal it rather than replace it but I know your pain... We run 5 cars between the 2 of us, and it can be a hassle sometimes but we're pig headed and won't get rid of them!!!

Arrghh.. Now my laptops broke. Brilliant. I know it's daft to feel so low, but I can't get out because of my car, and now dot even have a
Laptop to entertain myself. Yay. :( x

Oh car went wrong last week just as we decided to sell it! Have had to pay £400 just so we can sell it...!

Ouch! Luckily for me I'm insured on OH's so I can take that. But it's a pain :( I've had that happen before - wanted to sell my Focus (First car), £300 repairs to get it sellable. gr. :( x

ooh yikes Ive only been driving 2 years and only ever really had one problem with my cars but I know people in th industry so luckily only pay for the parts. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->