Good experiences after HSG?

KelliGal

Trying for #2 with Infertility
Reaction score
Hey ya'll. I had an HSG on October 23rd. I started my period the 24th after a 65 day cycle.

I am currently on CD 19, I had EWCM and O cramps around CD 14 but don't know if I ever ovulated because I took this month off of tracking,
Today I had a really harsh cramp then it went away.. Is AF coming? I'd hate to think the HSG screwed up my cycle! :dohh:

Post your experiences! I'm curious!

My experience wasn't that great and screwed up mine but I know it helps a lot of people get pregnant! Good luck!

Hey ya'll. I had an HSG on October 23rd. I started my period the 24th after a 65 day cycle.

I am currently on CD 19, I had EWCM and O cramps around CD 14 but don't know if I ever ovulated because I took this month off of tracking,
Today I had a really harsh cramp then it went away.. Is AF coming? I'd hate to think the HSG screwed up my cycle! :dohh:

Post your experiences! I'm curious!

I had an HSG with no complications to my cycle.

If your cycle was 65 days before, was it regular? Hopefully, things will stay smooth for you! I know how frustrating any set back can be!

Thanks yall. Um no my cycle is always messed up. It's usually anywhere from 35-99 days. Some months I'll go and have exact 35 day cycles, then one month it'll be 75 days, then the next back so on so so forth..

I am getting to the point of accepting it may never happen. I'm starting to plan my life without children.. Im just done, so when my cycle starts acting up I get even worse.

I had my HSG about 3 weeks ago! They said looked clear but I have to wait for a full report at my follow up which isn't till nearly Xmas. I ovulated late this month, got pos OPK day 18 /19 which is 4 /5 days later than usual. I've learned now that means my period will be late too so shouldn't get excited when it's late! Feeling totally normal, few cramps but I get those regularly. What about you guys? What cycle of ttc is this for you?

I had my HSG about 3 weeks ago! They said looked clear but I have to wait for a full report at my follow up which isn't till nearly Xmas. I ovulated late this month, got pos OPK day 18 /19 which is 4 /5 days later than usual. I've learned now that means my period will be late too so shouldn't get excited when it's late! Feeling totally normal, few cramps but I get those regularly. What about you guys? What cycle of ttc is this for you?

Mine went good. Not sure when or if I ovulated this month. I'm waiting for AF to show.. Today I am CD 26.

This is my 35th cycle trying.

If your cycles are like that you really should be under the care of an RE or at the very least an OBGYN who's really good with helping regulate cycles etc. I mean 35 months ? Are you seeing someone or have you just put it off aside from the HSG ? The HSG didn't mess up my cycle, which was always very regular, but ive heard it can. whats most important is the results, not the cycle :)

If your cycles are like that you really should be under the care of an RE or at the very least an OBGYN who's really good with helping regulate cycles etc. I mean 35 months ? Are you seeing someone or have you just put it off aside from the HSG ? The HSG didn't mess up my cycle, which was always very regular, but ive heard it can. whats most important is the results, not the cycle :)

Yes! I was coming back to ask just this.. are you still at an obgyn? It's hard enough to conceive while having regular cycles! That is frustrating :(

Well..... The first dr I saw said I needed to lose 10 lbs and I would get pregnant on my own. I lost 15 still not pregnant. The second dr out me on Femara and all 3 rounds failed. He did a sperm test for DH and he is normal. We ended up moving out of state so this new dr did the HSG but won't do anything more until DH has another sperm test (not sure why).. So that's where we are with things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->