good intentions ....

Newt

tiny amphibious salamanda
Reaction score
...that went out the window. :dohh:

Does anyone have any.

I was going to breast feed, didn't happen.

I was going to use washable nappies....:-=

I wasn't going to allow a dummy :baby:

My sister in law wasn't going to allow tele, her LO is 2 soon and the tele is on from the time he gets up until the time he goes to bed :lol:

anyone else?

ah yes...cloth diaper idea went out the window within the 24 hrs Mia was born!! haha

Breast feeding - although a swapped my mind a lot she wouldn't go on.

Cloth nappy really wanted to and it baffled me :blush: so settled into being Mum and reconsidered but OH not so keen so imo both have to be as we both have ft rolls in her life

Not letting Erica sleep in our bed. :dohh:

Now when we put her down to sleep, its automatically right between me and DH.

I was going to go down the cloth nappy route but not so sure it will happen now!

cloth nappies .... after 2 days that was over and done with :dohh:

but was very determinded about the no dummy as both my boys didnt have one either and she doesnt have one :happydance:

No sleeping with mummy and daddy! ..........done well for the first 2 months. lol but then was a pain to get him back to sleeping on his own.

Yes I'm guilty of these; As for cloth nappies, if I hadn't baught them all before having Anna I'm sure that would have gone out the window, along with the no-co-sleeping rule! As it is, we've spent FAR to much money on the things to not use 'em! :rofl: Anna's still a little small for them atm, though, so as of yet they sit unused in a box on our windowsill....

:blush: Where to start ...

A) no cuddling to sleep (hmm yeah like that happened !!)

B) no dummy (cheers for popping that in her mouth MOTHER!!!)

C) no spoiling her (took one look at her and couldnt help myself lol)

D) the not in our bed rule no exception!!..(and guess where she is after her 6am feed :rofl:)

so now i dont have good intentions.. i just have intentions :D

(*adding on, by spoiling i meant with material things she didnt need eg. too many clothes, & shoes, just read D) back to myself and i sound evil lol...)

i was also the other way round, wasnt going to breastfeed, eww no way jose..she was born and it was an instinct that just took over so i did for 4 days untill she went to SCBU was absolutley gutted when i had to stop!! so there went my good intention..

No dummy...he cant sleep without it.
Not too much tv...my 2 year old is addicted to spongebob and tom and jerry.
Not sleeping in our bed...but i cant resist the sleepy cuddles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->