Good news

Inge

Leo and Jamie
Reaction score
We did have to wait about 4 years maybe more to TTC. I was gonna start a business course so that I could become a catering manager one day. Today , at my new job (of 3 days) in a canteen for sainsburys staff, I told my manager that if they had full time position for me I would stay on and not do college. They said they will ask the head manager about getting me onto full time and getting me started on a work based NVQ. That means I can maybe get married next year, have a house and maybe a baby in 2 years! I havent told OH yet as he's at work til 9pm. Im so pleased! Life is so good! My manager said Im so good and the man who is one position below the company manager was very impressed with my hard work and customer service when he visited today. Im so happy people believe in me :happydance:

So pleased , thanks for your kind words. The NVQ is about 1 yr long and hopefully I can stay on after in my current location and go up to supervisor. Hopefully a baby will be about 2 years, 3 at the most :happydance:

aw congratulations! bet you're really proud of yourself and quite rightly so! v exciting to think your dreams are closer than you thought!

Brilliant, it's great to be recognised for your hard work and dedication :thumbup:

wow congrats well done, i also work in sainsbury but i dont live near wiltshire lol, good luck with the nvq x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->