Google baby - shocking documentary!

Iwant2beamum

Reaction score
I'm currently watching google baby (documentary on surogates in India) on 4od. It's the channel 4 website. Uk members will know what I mean. I really really want some of u girls to watch it and give me ur reactions cause as someone TTC it's making me feel very strange watching it. It's upset me!

I wish I could watch it, but I clicked the link and it said the video is not available in my area :nope:

I wish I could watch it, but I clicked the link and it said the video is not available in my area :nope:

Just try searching 'google baby documentary' u may be able to get it on another site. Defo worth a watch. Gets u thinking x

I dont really know what to think after watching it! It is shocking. The surrogate women all seem so....lost. And the way the people 'buying' the babies were speaking about the whole process was just totally shocking! And the original baby the guy had bought just being passed around like a sales tool! Still getting my head around this, dont know what to say......:nope:

Do u know what really hit me, when the guy 'doron' was talking on the phone with a client and they were discussing impregnanting two of them simutaneously and the client said what is we end up with two lots of twin? There discussion about a reduction was so casual! A reduction?! A reduction?! Ur creating human life and destroying it just as quickly cause it doesn't suit what u want? It was like a factory line. I believe surogacy shud be a an option for childless couples but the exploitation of people in developing nation to produce children as it were a factory line seems to me inhuman. I just do not understand. Not at all!

At one point one woman said she was in pain whilst having a c section and they continued to cut her open! It was horrific!

What is it about hun? The video isn't showing in here.

What is it about hun? The video isn't showing in here.

R u in the US? Cud u please try googling 'google baby documentary' to see if ur able to watch it thru another website and maybe link here so Others can watch it. I won't know what works and what doesn't cause it all works in my area! If u wudnt mind?

Oh it worked! I'm a bit disappointed after watching it. :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->