Gosh I Suck At Deciding!

OnyxSnowfall

2 boys and a girl!
Reaction score
I thought I had narrowed the names down enough but no... it was way easier deciding on boy names for some reason! Plus the father isn't in the picture this time around --- my family and others are also of little help lol... they're nearly all biased and each like different names haha.

I've included the surname (pronounced "Bay-ler") because I think the first and last name together are a little bit important. THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELPS.

I love all the middle names but im not crazy for any of the first ones

I think Mayah looks much better without the 'h'
Amaya is ok (but possible pronunciation problems)
Kylilah is just awkward to say and dosnt flow
Arabella is quite pretty
Maleah sounds to close to malina for me
Zaira dont even know how to say this one (Zaire-a? or Zay-ra)

Arabella Ivory is best but I also love Winter and Ember as names

Mayah Winter is beautiful, although i think i agree with pp about the spelling. I prefer Maya Winter.
Arabella is my second fav, but Arabella Ivory is abit of a mouthful for me personally (too many syllables) xx

Thank you both! Haha I'm so bad at this.

Zaira would be pronounced Zy-ra.

I might just ditch Ivory --- the FOB suggested it awhile back and even though we're not in contact nor will we likely be again, I was thinking it'd be nice to tell her one day that he contributed SOMETHING besides DNA hahaha, but yes, I don't like it personally.

Maya does look better I agree --- I tacked the h on because it makes it from Hebrew origin and I preferred the meaning but I might chuck the h too.

Sooooo Arabella, Maya/h, Winter, Ember.

I would go with Maya Winter, I voted Amaya but only because I really didn't like the H

Maya Winter and Arabella Ivory are my favourites for sure :) beautiful names.

I voted for Arabella Ivory, but I'd personally go with Arabella Winter!

Mayah- I love Maya but not sure about with the 'h'. Would it be pronounced My-a or May-a? I like the latter but not the former.

Winter- Love this.

Arabella- Again, love this.

Ember- This is okay.

Zaira- I'm not sure on the pronunciation of this. I love the name Zara though. If it's pronounced Zira then I dislike it.

Violet- Lovely.

Amaya- Quite cute.

Ivory- Meh.

Ava- Not bad.

Maleah- Don't like it. Love Leah though.

Kylilah- Hate this.

Rose- Beautiful.

aww :-( I quite like Ivory, I know a pretty girl with that name and its very unique... I also think it would be cute for your kid to have the link

do really like winter and ember too though

Maya ember or Maya violet :)

I love the name Maya

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"