got a bfp with soy.try it. it works.

nino3

Reaction score
Hey you all, ive been here off and on. This was my second month trying soy isoflavin. I ovulate on my own but have heard so many things that decided to add it to my supplemets. Got a bfp a few days ago. Its still very early right now and im praying so hard that my numbers continue to rise and that theres a very very healthy baby in there but i wanted to give you all the news that this is what i did different this time and it worked. Last cycle i did soy 80 mg for days 5-9. This time i used soy days 3-7 120 mg. Good luck to you all, I had been ttc for 15 months now. Please pray this is a sticky healthy baby girls. I will continue to pray for all of you.

Hey you all, ive been here off and on. This was my second month trying soy isoflavin. I ovulate on my own but have heard so many things that decided to add it to my supplemets. Got a bfp a few days ago. Its still very early right now and im praying so hard that my numbers continue to rise and that theres a very very healthy baby in there but i wanted to give you all the news that this is what i did different this time and it worked. Last cycle i did soy 80 mg for days 5-9. This time i used soy days 3-7 120 mg. Good luck to you all, I had been ttc for 15 months now. Please pray this is a sticky healthy baby girls. I will continue to pray for all of you.

congratulations - H&H 9 months to you. Unfortunately soy did not work for me - i took it for three months. You might be better off posting in the BFP section as that is where we tend to go if we want to see announcements and what ladies did differently...JUST EDITED FIRST POST - thanks for sharing info on days and how much you took. I might take another look at soy if i continue with my BFNs...

Congratulations to you! :) Hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy!

What does soy help with?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->