Got a cavity :( No insurance

Eniala

Reaction score
I found a cavity that has been bothering me the last few days. I haven't been able to go to the dentist in a few years since I have no insurance for it. I'd almost bet I have more than one cavity, but this one is actually noticeable. It stinks not being able to afford dental or eye insurance! I'm going to try and see if I can get my teeth cleaned and checked and make payments maybe :/

Aww I'm sorry :( I don't really have any advice. But I do think some dentists will work with you on payments. The earlier you get it taken care of, the less work and expensive it will probably be.

I'm not sure what all dentists can do when you're pregnant. I think most work they do, they can only do in second tri. Not counting cleanings. That's how it is at my dentist anyway.

I was supposed to get my teeth fixed before I got pregnant apparently because all the work they had to do had to be done on someone who isn't pregnant lol. So now I have live with the cavity and two bad wisdom teeth that need pulled until after I have the baby :( I sympathize with you!! Hope you get it worked out. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->