Got my BFP this morning - feel free to perve over my symptoms lol

Sparklypants

Reaction score
I know that I have been a mad symptom spotter whilst on my 2ww (currently 10 dpo) but finally got my BFP this morning with an IC and then a Superdrug own brand this afternoon.

I had mild pelvic pain from 1dp and then a mixture of the following..

Big, erect nipples that were very pink.
Vivid dreams.
Raised bumps on my areolas.
Lower back ache.
Aching legs.
Slimy clear mucus after 5 dpo.
Bright red spotting 4 dpo, literally 4 spots on the loo paper.
Cervix very high and very soft.
Feeling a bit sicky at night when I go to bed.

That's all I can remember!

Baby dust to all, can't believe it only took me one go with my donor and my monitor!

x x

hi im new to this your symtoms are similar to mine i got bfp 3 days ago at 9dpo after having 3 miscarriages . i started having symptoms only 2dpo boobs were hurting like mad that was the 1st sign. so happy for you x

Thank you Sammie... congratulations to you too! It's wonderful isn't it :) x x

:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

Awe! I'm so happy for you Sparkly!! Been stalking you on other threads... I meant saw your posts on other threads. :blush:

Hope to join you in the first trimester journals. I'll get there soon. HH9 to you!!

Oooh SW you perve!!! :haha:

I must admit to following people around :blush:

Thank you so much for your well wishes... :happydance::happydance:

Now im gonna stalk you & make sure your ok :haha: take care sweetie x

Congratulations hun, I am glad we have been through this journey together... You def have to come down here and give me a hand (not literally obviously lol) xxxxxx

Oxford I am there! lol

Poppy thanks hun :) I still can't believe it! Is it mad that I am going to test again in the morning? lol

Oxford I am there! lol

Poppy thanks hun :) I still can't believe it! Is it mad that I am going to test again in the morning? lol

LOL, I am serious ya no! :D Better to be definate hun, id use all the tests to be certain ;) xx

Think i tested about 8 times with my last because i was in denial/shocked lmao still wasnt convinced till i went doctors and they confirmed it :dohh:

Congrats sparklypants!

I also got my BFP this morning. Think I am about 8/9 dpo - i will probably test every day until I get the positive from the doctor!!
My symptoms were also lower back pain, achey legs and sore boobs. I have however been symptom spotting for months and have many of these every month. This month did however feel a little different but hard to put my finger on it!
Now i have a BFP I am thinking I have every pregnancy symptom going!!

Just wondering what you guys think...
I am 6dpo. Since 3dpo I have been having cramping on and off, white crmy cm (tmi), very sore nipples and today have been VERY tired dispite having a good night sleep last night. I want to test soooooo bad, but obviously it would be way to early. This 2ww is killing me.

TTC x1 year. Had an ectopic in April of this year.

Fingers crossed!!!!:dust:

Think we all look for the slightest symtom im finding myself doing it now lol, i really need to get a grip :dohh: loads of :dust: Mel1975 :hugs:

But it does go to show that sometimes we really are justified in our symptom spotting.

I didn't have cramps, but pelvic pains, nipples were the main ones though, constantly bright pink!

I do admit to testing daily lol... but with IC's so I haven't gone bankrupt!

Much love to all x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->