got my first period after m/c.. now back on track!!

girlibird

Reaction score
lost my bean 19th june :( still really sore to think i would be 14 weeks now :(
well after my m/c came to an end on the 06th july, i got my first period thursday just gone.. in a weird way i am glad to have it, means i an start trying again, we are moving soon to a bigger house. would of been the babies room if i went full term :cry::cry::cry:

when would you think i would ovulate again ? as wanna start ttc again.

Yay, glad things are getting back to normal! :)

When do you usually ovulate? Some women find it changes by a couple of days after mc but sometimes it goes back to how it was before. Do you use OPKs or temp? x

i just used to count 14days from last period never temped or used opks. might get some though!! have loads of tests ready and waiting.. so fingers crossed i catch my egg :)

I'd give OPKs a go then, I find them really helpful! They give you advance warning of 1 or 2 days before ov so you can get plenty of :sex: in, haha.

I use the one step ones from Amazon, really cheap and last me for ages :thumbup:

I am almost on the same schedule as you. I mc'd June 18. I got my first AF July 21. It was like a relief to get it and have it finish so we could start ttc again. I have no idea when I ovulate except I want to :sex: a lot. :) Our plan is to DTD every other day. When I want it a lot we will DTD every day. Hopefully we will get pg fast like we did the past two times.

Good luck to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->