got my own way!!!!

kirstybumx3

Mum to two boys, R&N
Reaction score
yayyyyy!!! :happydance::happydance:

ive been bugging OH to let me have the icandy peach in sweet pea for what feels like FOREVER!
he has finally given in and we are going to pick it up tomorrow :happydance:

just thought id share my excitement as im usually moaning lol x

Yay! Always feels good when your excited about something for ages and you end up getting it. Good work! X

Thanks! :D
I feel ridiculous, I am so excited im counting down the minutes to when OH finishes work and hes only just gone :haha:
I need it NOW!!! x

Woohoo. Lovely pram :) are you having a boy or a girl? One if my friends had the sweat pea for her boy, when she got pregnant with her little girl, she bought the berry bon bon liner which looks really nice :) have you ordered it already? I was so happy when I collected mine at the weekend, and that had been on order since I was 17 weeks, was like a child at Christmas! xx

im having a boy :) yeah I rang to place an order for it yesterday and expected to wait weeks! they rang me back about 10 minutes later and told me they actually have one in stock that I could have so I told them KEEP IT!!!!! (before I had convinced OH to let me have it, do you like how much choice I gave him?) :D x

That's awesome they had it in stock! Shop I got mine in had the cranberry stroller and chassis, but had to wait for the carrycot as we changed our mind on the colours when the purple came out, so had to be ordered in. My oh would of had a bugaboo, but I don't like them, and I'm the one that will pushing it 99% of the time! Sometimes the best way is to not to give them a choice!! Now we've got it, oh loves it!! x

that's partly the reason I didn't let OH have much choice, he will probably push it twice, ever. :haha:
he does however want a recaro car seat for it... he somehow discovered that they fit the peach with an adaptor =/ urgh! I suppose ive gotta compromise a little if im spending so much on a pushchair without giving him a choice lol x

My oh wanted the recaro as well, but we got our peach in a pretty good package deal where our car seat options were the maxi cosi or besafe izi go. When we don't drive, so it'll be used on a limited basis, we couldn't warrant the extra £100+ just so he could get it!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->