Got my results from the free fetal cell dna test today!

pandi77

Reaction score
I love the doctor's nurse for even calling me since she was off this week! The genetic testing all came out perfect (no downs or other genetic abnormalities) and surprise....we're having a GIRL!:pink: The tech was wrong at our 12 week scan and my hunches were completely off too apparently. Ok Chinese gender chart you were right...this time lol. Happy holidays everyone :xmas7:

Ahhh, congrats on a healthy girl! Girls are so amazing, and the shopping is AWESOME! :)

Ahhh, congrats on a healthy girl! Girls are so amazing, and the shopping is AWESOME! :)

Thanks wookie130! I am so shocked I forgot about the shopping lol! Off to Amazon yay!

YAY!!!!!! Congrats Pandi aww! A little girl :D so happy for you! Hehe our predictions were wrong lol can't wait to find out mine now xxxxx

Congratulations pandi!! Girls are indeed fab! What a fantastic early Christmas pressie :) xx

You can never have enough girly cutsie frilly fuzzy girliness in your girl's closet...let this be a warning to you. :rofl:

Aww congrats on your girl and that everything is fine :D i was gonna get the down syndrome test done but im kinda worried about the risk, how did it all go? x

Aww congrats on your girl and that everything is fine :D i was gonna get the down syndrome test done but im kinda worried about the risk, how did it all go? x

All genetic testing turned out perfect! I felt pretty good about it after the NT scan went well but it's great to have the battery of test turn out well. I was super nervous too but figured if there was an issue it would give me a chance to prepare so I went for it :thumbup:

All genetic testing turned out perfect! I felt pretty good about it after the NT scan went well but it's great to have the battery of test turn out well. I was super nervous too but figured if there was an issue it would give me a chance to prepare so I went for it :thumbup:

oh okay, that make sense thank you :D i just see how my NT scan goes :thumbup:

Yay how how exciting! The shopping is amazing for little girls you can never have enough dresses and headbands xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->