Got my wife a puppy for her bday, she needs a name?

I

IsMiseMatt

The past few days she's been called puppy and pup pup. Some suggestions we have had that MOST of us agree on - Sparrow, Kuma (coo-ma), Mouse, Laika (lay-ka), Boo, Casper, Wynn and Winnie. Family have been suggesting things like Snowy, but we don't want such an obvious choice

Attachments

• Puppy.jpg
    Puppy.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 12
You are only the second dad i've come across on this site so far! What does Laoise think? Anyway, I really like Mouse, Laika & Kuma. Kuma is japanese for bear right? And she looks like a bear and she is a japanese spitz (unless she is a samoyed? she looks small). I think Kuma :thumbup: Btw she is super cute, so fluffy, like a little teddy! I'd love to just squeeze her! lol, does she sleep in the bed with you? I bet she'd be so nice to snuggle up with! I'm going to go beg my OH for a new dog now. We have a lab called Marley, who is insane (A little bit like the Marley in Marley and Me, so appropriately named)!! He gets called Mars more than Marley though

I really like Kuma - She's gorgeous! She looks just like my dogs used to! I had 2 samoyeds and a Spitz they're gorgeous dogs! I sobbed when we had to give them up as my brother was born an he was really allergic :( x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->